• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

ItIsOkBro

Happy New Year!!
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I'm sorry the question is how would you not bankrupt the question?

Breh. BREH. CNN is trash.

Deleted member 8561

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
What matters is how much the individual is paying. Your statistic means nothing when what ultimately matters is how much an individual will have to pay. Of course we're going to spend more via federal government because that government's medicare will be the single payer system.

We're talking about drastically increasing Federal spending and needing congress to pass budgets to fund these things.

That's a key aspect and selling that to the American people is important, which is why M4A starts falling in popularity when you actually start getting into the details of how it will function.

Addie

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
DFW
Honestly, Steyer seems like a good guy. Like Yang, I hope there's a place for them in some Democratic administration or in elected office somewhere.

CNN: "Bernie, how will your ideas irrevocably bankrupt and destroy the country?"

Zelas

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
That questioning and follow up question is absolute garbage yes. Using right-wing debating points pretending it's logical is gargabe, yes. Pretending healthcare is not so fucking disastrous is garbage yes.
Asking how much a plan costs is not either of those. How much of a burden a plan will place on voter matters. Everyone who isnt a factional voter would want to know this.

Deleted member 3896

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
You are trying to co opt feminist language to cover for someone being called out for refusing to give context for something because it's a useful smear for her campaign. It's pathetic.
lolno

Do you think anyone's having a standout positive performance? I don't, at least so far. It seems like a solid C- performance from everyone, save for CNN, which gets a failing grade. Honestly, the only things that are memorable to me so far are the Bernie/Warren "fight" and Steyer's climate change response.
Yeah, Warren's having a good night. I dearly wish Klob, Steyer & Pete were not on that stage.

nah, CNN is outright gunning for Bernie. it's obvious.
It's not.

gutter_trash

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Montreal
I disagree with Bernie on trade but Bernie is right on Healthcare.

Medicare for All is the only way

Warren's answer was washy

Biden is lazy, just coast on Obamacare

Klobb says nothing

Mayo Pete avoids the question

stupei

Oct 26, 2017
I will say that these questions are being unkind to Bernie but for a weirdly long time their website "updates" for the debate were only quoting things Bernie and Biden were saying.

Ashodin

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Durham, NC
"sanders, i have $75 in my pocket, do i need to give all of that to you now or can i buy food for my family?"
giphy.gif

Poodlestrike

Smooth vs. Crunchy
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
I always wonder how anyone's plan is cheaper than Sanders'. What's he want to provide that the others want to cut?
Typically it's about either cost sharing methods (co-pays, that kind of thing), changes in services provided (Sanders' plan is super generous by government insurance standards), or just different costing estimates.

Bradbatross

Mar 17, 2018
CNN: Bernie, why do you hate America?
Bernie: I don't, I love America and want to make it a better place for everyone.
CNN: VP Biden, why do you think Bernie hates America so much?

Xaszatm

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
User Banned (2 Weeks): Inflammatory and hostile behavior.
I genuinely don't have any idea what you mean when you suggest that Mercury Fred is "allowing" bad questions, it's baffling and nonsensical

Quit playing Plato.

You know I mean that he is pretending that the unfair questions towards Bernie are invisible just so he can continue shitting on Bernie. Quit playing Plato. You're not a great philospher. You are just triggering my mental state so hard I'm reducing to self harm again. Quit having fun and stop pretending to be dumber than youare.