• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

SugarNoodles

Nov 3, 2017
Portland, OR
rofl CNN's question to Warren. Jesus Christ.

I said it before and I'll say it again: the notion that Bernie has been championing equality for decades but is secretly a super saiyan sexist is bonkers.

Brinbe

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Terana
never been more down on a group of candidates this close to iowa before. warren/bernie are the best of an overall bad bunch, tbh. none of them are great for their own reasons.

Barzul

Oct 25, 2017
Because their government functions on anti-western rhetoric based on the obvious bad blood.

The nuclear deal was isolated from practically everything because Iran has it's own regional goals that run counter to US interests (Saudi interests), and having deals based on taking away regional sovereignty is an automatic no go.

It's why the Iran Nuclear Deal was perfect, because it was just the Iran Nuclear Deal, and didn't involve things like state sponsoring of terrorism or ballistic missiles.

Iran's "negotiation" is basically to get the US out of the entire region, and that's an auto no-go.

I was listening to a podcast that basically said that after the Iran Nuclear deal. We established direct channels of communication with Iran, that's what progress towards a better future with Iran looks like and it's something we can build on. Trump pretty much killed all that progress.