• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Derrick01

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Ouch. These aren't even worth adding to your ps4 library let alone bothering to download and play them.

NightShift

Oct 25, 2017
Australia
qfOzGbm.gif
Yeah, this is the worst month in a long while but the two PS4 games do look worth having a go. I just can't see myself playing them for more than an hour.

PS9

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Why can't they just give us SSX Tricky as a PS2 Classic instead of this trash.

Ekid

Dec 21, 2017
One could imagine ps plus leaving PS3 and Vita with a bang.

Instead we get a wet fart...

Madrugador

Prophet of Truth
Oct 27, 2017
I'm happy we are getting Zone of Enders. That's about it.

So, is Steep good If I liked SSX?

Darth Smurf X

Oct 25, 2017
Hoth, WI
I was going through SSX withdrawal when I tried the Steep beta. It did not scratch the itch enough to get me to buy it. But I'll gladly take it from PS+ and give it another try when I'm bored. Also, they should add a VR mode to that game. That's the kick it really needs.

Agent X

Oct 27, 2017
New Jersey
Steep was one of the new games added to PlayStation Now in November. We've seen numerous games that were previously offered on PlayStation Plus that made their way to PS Now, but it's rare to have a major high-profile PS4 game appear on PS Now first and then later be offered through PS+.

For Honor was one of this month's PS Now headliners. Could we be seeing that on PS+ on February?

For those glossing over Steep, don't underestimate it. It has good snow sport mechanics, a TON of value, and looks beautiful. It might seem as a pale competitor against SSX, but that's just looking at it on the surface. It has stunt competitions, timed races, even multiplayer. You can go competitive racing or just cruise down a mountain at your own pace. And it's perfect for these winter months.

It's been cheap before (under $10), but if you haven't picked it up then, it's well worth the free cost.
Fuck off those saying that it's a weak or "mediocre" month.

Steep is incredible. Game still has great support even today, and looks great on the Pro.

I agree with these comments. The game is well worth playing.

Steep reminds me of Burnout Paradise in many ways. It's a large game with lots of events to play and content to unlock, or you can just chill out and go sightseeing.

Has Steep got any multiplayer does anyone know?

Yes.

Oct 27, 2017
Color me interested. Both Steep and Portal Knights look like easy-to-Plat B games that I wouldn't have bought if I didn't get them for "free".

Dezzy8

Alt-account
Banned
Oct 25, 2018
I've been on the fence with Steep for so long. No reason to not try it now

Rosebud

Two Pieces
Apr 16, 2018
PS3 saved it for me, Amplitude and Enders :) sadly we will receive less games in a couple months

Steep I bought a while ago but it's a good game, not a terrible month.

Afrikan

Oct 28, 2017
awww yissss, I've wanted to play Steep for a while now.

they also have this Wingsuit DLC I'm going to get.

jwvfwlb3olxx.gif

b69d976e7ac5333b3fdf37dad145b277.gif

NervousXtian

Oct 27, 2017
Steep is a quality game.. but it could be had for like nothing for awhile now.

PS+ has been garbage for awhile now..

Kerotan

Banned
Oct 31, 2018
Looks like I'll be trying ZoE After all. I still remember finding those posters in MGS2.

Fairy Godmother

Backward compatible
Oct 27, 2017
Meh month. I was hoping for more otome games on vita when PS plus announced its support was ending.

Mona-chan

Oct 31, 2017
This month is redeemed by the inclusion of the Zone of the Enders HD Collection alone - if you're still rocking a PS3.

I'll try Steep and Portal Knights but yes this month is meh to be honest.

xrnzaaas

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Steep was cool for the first 4-5 hours when I roamed around freely, after that I started noticing how I hated competing in events (especially the ones based around doing "tricks") and how much of product placement was in the game.

Katana_Strikes

Unshakable Resolve
Oct 29, 2017
Steep was one of the new games added to PlayStation Now in November. We've seen numerous games that were previously offered on PlayStation Plus that made their way to PS Now, but it's rare to have a major high-profile PS4 game appear on PS Now first and then later be offered through PS+.

For Honor was one of this month's PS Now headliners. Could we be seeing that on PS+ on February?

I agree with these comments. The game is well worth playing.

Steep reminds me of Burnout Paradise in many ways. It's a large game with lots of events to play and content to unlock, or you can just chill out and go sightseeing.

Yes.

Oh great. Do you know what type of modes are in offer?

noyram23

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
They sound time consuming, which I don't consider to be "hard". I Platinumed MHW in little over 300 hours, so I'm OK with repetition and attempting the same thing over and over again. At least they don't have any grindy MP Trophies that I can think of.
Steep isn't really time consuming but more on the skill side. I prefer challenge though than grind on trophies but most games today are combination of both lol

KushalaDaora

Oct 27, 2017
why would someone play The Division 1 when the second one is around the corner? clearly just giving the first away to get people hyped for the next game

I'm interested in the game and is so close to getting it in BF sales. And if I ended up liking it I might grab The Division 2 down the line.

Even if this is just a way to get people to get hyped for the sequel, free is free (not really, but PSPlus Asia is only 20$ a year).

YuSuzzune

Nov 21, 2018
At least until March there is hope for Ps3 games to save the month, from April we'll probably just get two old Ps4 games and that's it.

Seraphis Cain

Oct 25, 2017
Steep isn't really time consuming but more on the skill side. I prefer challenge though than grind on trophies but most games today are combination of both lol

Yeah, if you're going for the Platinum on Steep be ready for some insanely difficult challenges near the end. It's definitely the Plat I'm the most proud of getting.

Owlowiscious

Oct 27, 2017
yessssssssssssssssssssssss steep! the game i always wanted to play but was never willing to pay a dollar for! yassssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
Yeah, if you're going for the Platinum on Steep be ready for some insanely difficult challenges near the end. It's definitely the Plat I'm the most proud of getting.
nooooooooooooooooooooooooo

[Sigma]

User requested ban
Banned
Oct 30, 2017
So we get The Division and Steep on Asia. Nice. Almost forgot I need to collect that theme(I think it was) for that final fantasy pwn deal.