• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

kradical

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Who knows? Maybe recruiting a Premier League boyfriend for her? But it's a very exciting development nonetheless and I look forward to seeing what Danielle Lloyd brings to the table in the days ahead.

OP
OP
Geoff

Geoff

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Danielle Lloyd...how to describe her without angering Era...

Let's just say that she is another WAG, much lower down the pecking order in terms of who she is married to but with a profile of her own from her modelling days. Does not have a great reputation...

edit: on further inspection Lloyd is now married to an electrician so not a WAG at all anymore (except at events for electricians).

So yeah - I think she meant recruiting another footballer boyfriend for her. Which is extremely catty lol

Last edited:

kradical

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Danielle Lloyd...how to describe her without angering Era...

Let's just say that she is another WAG, much lower down the pecking order in terms of who she is married to but with a profile of her own from her modelling days. Does not have a great reputation...

edit: on further inspection Lloyd is now married to an electrician so not a WAG at all anymore (except at events for electricians).

So yeah - I think she meant recruiting another footballer boyfriend for her. Which is extremely catty lol

Danielle Lloyd is probably best known for her racist bullying of Shilpa Shetty on Big Brother.

Box

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Lancashire
TFW you sit down with your first brew of the day, open up Era and realise there are two and a half pages of the Colleen Rooney thread to catch up on.

bliss.jpg

Magoo

Oct 28, 2017
UK
I didn't know anything about that Pringles thing until I clicked that Tweet.

Can never look at them the same again now. I hope they weren't Texas bbq.

BAD

Oct 25, 2017
USA
Geoff needs to put this in the OP... the girl cleverly says that she has had assistants or whatever on her account over the years and that she didn't do this personally. Which makes sense for a popular influencer type rich person tbh.

maybe she did it, maybe not, but the title is one sided

kradical

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Geoff needs to put this in the OP... the girl cleverly says that she has had assistants or whatever on her account over the years and that she didn't do this personally. Which makes sense for a popular influencer type rich person tbh.

ahahahahahaha

ChrisP8Three

Oct 26, 2017
Leeds

Are you one of her assistants? Tell her we're far too much enjoy the bants

ChrisP8Three

Oct 26, 2017
Leeds
To be fair I wouldn't be surprised of the Sun. If it were true that'd be a much bigger story, given it's been only a few years since the phone hacking scandal.

On a serious note, if that was true this would be a bigger story by now, and honestly i'd prefer that to the more logical catty WAG angle as the SUn is a disgusting rag and needs to

Dec 31, 2017
I wouldn't be entirely dismissive of it - I mean, it's not like the British tabloid press don't have history on that front.
She sounds pretty disingenuous about it, though. Complete with her public, rather private response. It's like she knew Rooney's wife would've believe her, but just posted an open response in case she can sway the court of public opinion.

OP
OP
Geoff

Geoff

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Apparently RV's comment about 'recruitment' exactly mirrors a story the Sun published by 'the secret WAG' ...

RedShift

Oct 27, 2017
Tbh if it turned out what had actually happened was her Insta account was hacked by some bottom feeding scum from the Sun I wouldn't be surprised.

OP
OP
Geoff

Geoff

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
It means Lloyd wanted Rebekah Vardy to ask Jamie Vardy to find her (Lloyd) some new Premier League dick

nib95

Contains No Misinformation on Philly Cheesesteaks
Banned
Oct 28, 2017

To be fair, if that account is going to be used to discuss sensitive material and details about these people who are in the limelight and famous, she ought to have been far more careful and responsible, or straight up tell Colleen and everyone else she follows that her assistants etc use the account.

I don't think this excuse absolves her of blame.

Deleted member 426

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
On a serious note, if that was true this would be a bigger story by now, and honestly i'd prefer that to the more logical catty WAG angle as the SUn is a disgusting rag and needs to
Yep! Especially as the Royals are also engaging in an alleged phone hacking legal battle. I hope someone is looking into this, because if there's anything going on now, that'd be huge.

Deleted member 30395

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 3, 2017
Further proof that The Sun and all these UK rags are absolute garbage and not fit to wipe your ass with. They're like the English print media versions of Fox News and they just brainwash and poison minds/civil discourse.

Of course they'd print a whole bunch of untrue bullshit. Who knows how much inane celeb gossip in general boils down to this sort of thing.

it's not just celeb gossip or even just tabloids.

I highly recommend everyone read Flat Earth News by Nick Davies

DaveLong

Nov 2, 2017
Sometimes you can just look at someone and kinda know they'd be shitty enough to air all your dirty laundry for money. Vardy's wife looks like one of those people.

ultra7k

Oct 27, 2017
In the year 2000, Shaggy had the hit 'It wasn't me'

In 2019, who will write the hit, "I was hacked" ?