• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Keym

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Good luck following Arrow's Adrian Chase
tumblr_omym4zxO431w241d7o2_500.gifv

Freddy=Legend

Drive-in Mutant
Oct 29, 2017
Don't want to have to follow-up Arrow's Adrian Chase portrayal. Dude resurrected an entire series based on his performance.

jon bones

Oct 25, 2017
NYC

Neoxon

Spotlighting Black Excellence - Diversity Analyst
Oct 25, 2017
Houston, TX
I know James Gunn is gonna bring the goods either way. But damn, having to follow up CW's Adrian Chase (A.K.A. The man who saved Arrow) is gonna be one herculean task. I wish all involved the best of luck.

Keym

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
I know James Gunn is gonna bring the goods either way. But damn, having to follow up CW's Adrian Chase (A.K.A. The man who saved Arrow) is gonna be one herculean task. I wish all involved the best of luck.
I literally don't think they can live up to Arrow's Chase, he was essentially an original character on that show.

RedVejigante

Aug 18, 2018
Just give me the sleek, super-stylized original Vigilante costume on-screen instead of some bulky, tacticool junk, that's all I ask.