• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Jun 24, 2021
I love how that is what is bothering you about this.
Isnt this the entire outrage over this non story? The fact that he was supposedly blocking traffic? One poster here joked about a woman not being able to get to the hospital in time to deliver her baby because Corden blocked the street. If Twitter knew what exactly went down this would've gone undetected, just like all the previous times Corden has done this.

OP
OP
Dalek

Dalek

Oct 25, 2017
Isnt this the entire outrage over this non story? The fact that he was supposedly blocking traffic? One poster here joked about a woman not being able to get to the hospital in time to deliver her baby because Corden blocked the street. If Twitter knew what exactly went down this would've gone undetected, just like all the previous times Corden has done this.
The issue is that the driver is a captive audience and is being subjected to something fucking obnoxious against their will. Not where and how it occurred. How is this a mystery? Is the driver supposed to be grateful??

Armadilo

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
The issue is that the driver is a captive audience and is being subjected to something fucking obnoxious against their will. Not where and how it occurred. How is this a mystery? Is the driver supposed to be grateful??
It seems the driver in the video was having fun, this seems like a bad take from OP, first they didn't stop traffic because it was at a red light and two the driver was having a good time watching celebrities do stuff, nobody was harmed just had fun

Jun 24, 2021
This is such a first world problem if I ever saw one. Maybe it's because I live in Mexico and street clowns juggling during stoplights for some tips is not uncommon to see. So what if a tv show presenter and some famous singer did a minute long musical in front of your car? It's not like they offended you, or scratched your car. It's over in a blink and you get to move on. But no, we got to make an outrage over anything dont we.

subpar spatula

Refuses to Wash his Ass
Oct 26, 2017
This is such a first world problem if I ever saw one. Maybe it's because I live in Mexico and street clowns juggling during stoplights for some tips is not uncommon to see. So what if a tv show presenter and some famous singer did a minute long musical in front of your car? It's not like they offended you, or scratched your car. It's over in a blink and you get to move on. But no, we got to make an outrage over anything dont we.
99.99999% of humanity would not want James Cordan around them.

machtia

Oct 29, 2017
The driver runs a PR Twitter account called @filmupdates and was probably paid to be there and post the video.

Mar 19, 2020
The only thing James Cordon has ever done that's made me smile is when he made that reddit ama where everybody roasted him.

ItIsOkBro

Happy New Year!!
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
it's times like this that really make ya wish you were a South Dakota attorney general

subpar spatula

Refuses to Wash his Ass
Oct 26, 2017
They say true horror lies beyond, but it actually is an unfunny fucker in a rat suit air humping you as you sit at a red light.

subpar spatula

Refuses to Wash his Ass
Oct 26, 2017
James Cordan is that one guy who cannot read the room. No one wants him around, hear him talk, or have anything to do with him. The room is the world btw.

KAMI-SAMA

Banned
Aug 25, 2020
This looks a little light hearted doesn't it? Doesn't seem like the people in the car were bothered by it. No way in hell is it as bad as the imagination song they did at beginning of the Pandemic. 😭

JackSwift

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Not a fan of this guy myself but I've seen him do this before. They are not blocking traffic, they just run out and sing/dance when the light is red. The whole article just screams bitch-eating-crackers.

Tavernade

Tavernade
Sep 18, 2018
Why would you do a remake of Cinderella? Have any of the not-Disney remakes of fairytales done well outside of Snow White and the Huntsman? I'm more annoyed at the laziness of the adaptation choice than the rest of this.

Tavernade

Tavernade
Sep 18, 2018
It's public domain, so it's free. It's why we have a 2019 Pinocchio...

And a 2021 Pinocchio...

And a 2022 Pinocchio...

It eternally bums me out that Guillermo deal Toro and the guy who made Over The Garden Wall are wasting their talents on a Pinocchio remake.

Like, I'm sure it's good, but really?

Wanderer5

Prophet of Truth
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Somewhere.
*shrugs* Just some harmless fun.

I seen the beauty & the beast one a few years back, and it was funny seeing move out of the way like mad.

Alpheus

Oct 25, 2017
Pandemic Flash Mob is a good name for a band, well used to be I suppose. Given the plague we're living through.

Oct 26, 2017
The only thing James Cordon has ever done that's made me smile is when he made that reddit ama where everybody roasted him.
The top comment is one of my all tome favorite reddit posts.

Hey James. You won't remember me but me and my friends sat at a table next to you and Harry Styles + some others in Manchurian Legends in London's Chinatown about 6 years ago. We didn't bother you but you were a massively entitled cunt who yelled and treated the waitstaff like shit and when one of my party politely suggested you calm down, you got really aggressive and threatening (in a chubby way. Like a boozy panda.) So my question is this; why did Harry seem so cool, while you were such a massive throbbing bellend?

The whole thing is part of reddit legend.

Strider_Blaze

Oct 28, 2017
Lancaster, CA
Yeah Corden is just so obnoxious and this video didn't help matters. I'll give it that it did originate the "idiot sandwich" meme from his late night show. And only time I've watched his late night show was for then-representative Katie Hill showing up as a special guest.

Plus (granted it was only a sketch) seeing Gordan Ramsey throwing salad at Corden felt cathartic.

AndyD

Mambo Number PS5
Oct 27, 2017
Nashville
I highly doubt they "stopped traffic". If past flash mobs done by Corden on his show tell me anything they do these seconds long mobs only during stoplights and the second they turn green they run to the sidewalks. I'm sure we'll see the finished version in his show in a few days. You can all relax a little.

NoFunAllowed.jpg
This. It's as if people don't know this happens on his shows regularly and want to get outraged instead.