• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

ZeroCDR

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Whoa, that's cool. Was wondering if they were just killing John offscreen or something dumb like that. Interested in hearing more.

XaviConcept

Art Director for Videogames
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
I like how the other thread is trying to not spoil something and this one is LOL HERES WASSUP

CreepingFear

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
The trailer kind of gives away where they are going with the line "I used to be you". Speculation, but John Connor is dead, but it only altered the timeline so that there will be a different person that helps save the resistance.

Fuchs

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
A while ago I read an article about him working out every single day in case he'll get cast in another Terminator movie again.
Man, would've been a great suprise seeing him appear in the new one, but cool nontheless.

Orb

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
USA
They went out of their way to get a domestic abuser and by all accounts an absolute mess into their movie when they didn't have to

Great job, Jim

$10 Bagel

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
In what world is this a spoiler?
while it's not really a spoiler, it would have been a nice surprise to just see him show up. There's actor that returns in Far From Home and I had no idea he was gonna be in it. it was nice to be surprised.

Then there's Endgame, where a returning actor that got casted which essentially spoils the ending because there would literally be no other reason to bring them back. So while this doesn't apply to Terminator, a casting can be a spoiler.

SnatcherHunter

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Edward-Furlong-NJ-Horror-Con-2018-842x1024.jpg

This is from last year. He def looks healthier. Only pic I found BTW LOL

Oct 25, 2017
while it's not really a spoiler, it would have been a nice surprise to just see him show up. There's actor that returns in Far From Home and I had no idea he was gonna be in it. it was nice to be surprised.

Then there's Endgame, where a returning actor that got casted which essentially spoils the ending because there would literally be no other reason to bring them back. So while this doesn't apply to Terminator, a casting can be a spoiler.
Way to just refer to a bunch of scenarios that have nothing to do with this.

kai3345

Oct 25, 2017

a casting announcement made by the producer of the movie is not a spoiler just like a trailer is not a spoiler

$10 Bagel

Banned
Oct 25, 2017

Slaythe

The Wise Ones
Oct 25, 2017
I don't want to crush it for you guys but they are using his likeness on the kid double.

Ryo Hazuki

Oct 25, 2017
This is awesome. Doubt how good it will turn out as the trailer didn't do much for me but hoping for the best.