• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bor Gullet

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Yep, that actress who played James Bond's Pussy Galore in Goldfinger.

In a statement to the Guardian, they said: "It's with great sadness that we have to announce the death of Honor Blackman, aged 94. She died peacefully of natural causes at her home in Lewes, Sussex, surrounded by her family. She was much loved and will be greatly missed by her two children Barnaby and Lottie, and grandchildren Daisy, Oscar, Olive and Toby.

https://www.theguardian.com/film/20...-avengers-dies-aged-94?CMP=Share_iOSApp_Other

Alastor3

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Talking about James bond, since i only watched Daniel Craig's ones, which other James Bond movies are worth watching?

Htown

Oct 25, 2017
Talking about James bond, since i only watched Daniel Craig's ones, which other James Bond movies are worth watching?
Try the early Connery ones. I think From Russia With Love is probably the best of them. Goldfinger is probably more popular, though.

Goldeneye starring Pierce Brosnan is also good.

Afrikan

Oct 28, 2017
Damn the fact she was 94, made immediately go check how old Sean Connery is.... 80 fucking 9...

Man.

Status
Not open for further replies.