• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Watchtower

Oct 27, 2017
In the entire shit-show that was Suicide Squad Courtney somehow turned out to be one of the most solid castings in the film. And that's not entirely a dig against the rest of the movie either: Courtney turned out one of the most legitimately good performances in his career, and he did so by being the biggest Aussie fuckwad this side of Kano.

So I'm all for it, especially with a director at the helm that actually knows his shit.

dennett316

Nov 2, 2017
Blackpool, UK
tenor.gif

Yay?

FarronFox

Oct 27, 2017
Melbourne, Australia
Almost missed this topic because the title wasn't that clear about what it was.

Anyway, good news to hear him and Margot are back. Would be good to see more of Boomerang and have him play up more of the Aussie stuff too.

Ronin1138

Banned
Jan 10, 2019
How the hell are you going to have a proper Suicide Squad movie without Boomerang? I can't believe people would be surprised

Him & Deadshot are like the core members of the team.

Paquete_PT

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Jai Courtney's carreer remains Hollywood's biggest mystery. For the life of me I can't understand how he landes these roles, who is connected to, what kind of leverage he has, who the f his agent is...
That being said, captain boomerang is probably his best role, so carry on

Vonocourt

Oct 25, 2017
He was pretty all right in the first, so all right. I'm sure Gunn will be able to handle those kernels better.

Zhukov

Banned
Dec 6, 2017
He was surprisingly decent in the first movie.

No idea why "guy who can throw boomerangs" needs to be on the team. Although I suppose he makes about as much sense as Hawkeye or Harley Quinn.

Ichthyosaurus

Banned
Dec 26, 2018
He was surprisingly decent in the first movie.

No idea why "guy who can throw boomerangs" needs to be on the team. Although I suppose he makes about as much sense as Hawkeye or Harley Quinn.

Captain Boomerang can be very dangerous, but he has to be written properly - like on Arrow. The problem was that the retooled the Squad to go after gods and beings like Superman, when that's not their niche. Their niche is doing spy shit like Mission: Impossible which can't be linked to the US government.