• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

azfaru

Dec 1, 2017
I only know Shane from the documentaries he did? Never watched it but actually didn't know he was a "comedy" channel. All this while thought he was a serious channel lol. But ya fuck man... I've been yiking throughout this thread. He's messed up, yall.

OP
OP
Armadilo

Armadilo

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Jesus. How can you even be sorry when you have a history of saying dumb shit like this?
the lady made an apology video and said that the game was supposed to be hard to roast certain names , so more shock value and they decided to put his name in the game, believe it or not that same lady tweeted out against cancel culture before an apology video came out
Rr7BL4X.png

That1GoodHunter

My ass legally belongs to Ted Price
Oct 17, 2019
Hopefully the Smiths will flex their connections and get him all the way out of here.

Zero315

Oct 25, 2017
the lady made an apology video and said that the game was supposed to be hard to roast certain names , so more shock value and they decided to put his name in the game, believe it or not that same lady tweeted out against cancel culture before an apology video came out
Rr7BL4X.png
It's one of the worst... it's not even an apology video, it's just them trying to explain things away:

Edit: They uploaded the video on a channel that doesn't have any other videos and made it unlisted lmao

RoaminRonin

Nov 6, 2017
Wow just got through all the evidence that was posted. I've seen enough, the guy is a straight up pedo. This fucker should be investigated by authorities ASAP, and that advertisement boycott from corporations should extend to youtube also. Youtube is enabling people like this, even worse they are getting paid big money, absolutely disgusting.

SushiReese

Oct 30, 2017
I always think Shane has some mental issue (bipolar/depression) from his video. Internet would forgive him and move on very quickly at least he is caught up by authority.
Remember James Charles scandal last year which make him lost 5 million subs, after one year he fully recovers and still got in the youtube trending frontage frequently.

Last edited:

construct

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Jun 5, 2020
東京
The dude also peddles dumb ass conspiracy theories, tries to humanize shitheads like Jake Paul and had a whole "documentary" with a known racist to peddle overpriced makeup.

Rendering...

Oct 30, 2017
I always think Shane has some mental issue (bipolar/depression) from his video. Internet would forgive him and move on very quickly at least he is caught up by authority.
Remember James Charles scandal last year which make him lost 5 million subs, after one year he fully recovers and still got in the youtube trending frontage frequently.
I thought the James Charles thing turned out to be bullshit? His response video made everyone shut up real quick.

N7Commander01

Jan 2, 2020
Tokyo, Japan

In all fairness with the James Charles scandal - he played the biggest UNO Reverso card of all time with his video, basically saying that Tati and Jeffrey were full of shit and lying (with full receipts) and conspired to attack a 19 Year Old (him).

Funnily enough, another things that Shane is getting attacked for is conspiring with Jefree to organise that whole things

Its kind of small in the face of the racism and sexual stuff, but it does speak to his character

Fergie

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
England m8.
Saw some of the videos. Yeah, that's enough internet for me.

FBE are downright disgusting themselves. These guys have been getting away with tons of horrific stuff.

Deleted member 60582

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 12, 2019
We need to stop making random assholes into celebrities simply because they can upload to fucking YouTube and then being surprised when they turn out to be shitty human beings. I've never heard of this guy but god damn, it should take more than simply owning a camera to become "famous".

dennett316

Nov 2, 2017
Blackpool, UK
We need to stop making random assholes into celebrities simply because they can upload to fucking YouTube and then being surprised when they turn out to be shitty human beings. I've never heard of this guy but god damn, it should take more than simply owning a camera to become "famous".
I'm not sticking up for Dawson when I say this, dude's a piece of shit. But if you genuinely think it's just "owning a camera" that makes people famous on YouTube, then that's just idiocy. Everyone who has a phone camera would be a YouTube millionaire if that was the case. Just like TV, personality matters, and dickheads like this have a personality that appeals to a certain audience. Anyone can try that shit, but it takes a little bit more than just pointing at your face to make a name for yourself like those at the higher end do. There's work put in, time and effort, that shit doesn't appear out of thin air. This dismissal of YouTube content has been pervasive since NeoGaf, and it's always been stupid. For every few Dawson's or Logan Paul's, there's a Smarter Every Day or a Lindsay Ellis or Slow Mo Guys or Techmoan who do good work and put a lot of effort into shit.

We don't write off movies because there's a lot of low budget shit out there made by talentless twerps. We don't write off books because of pulp novels, or games because of embarrassing asset flip nonsense. Quit doing it with YouTube.

Wes D. Mess

Avenger
Aug 11, 2018
Chicago
I hope the stuff with "Milly" and the FineBros gets called out too.

TW

FineBros just recently got called out by one of their reactors for doing blackface. Caused a lot of their black reactors and other reactors to leave. Then former workers at FBE chimed in on the rampant racism and sexism in the company.

Didn't go viral though, not like ReactWorld did anyway. Guessing because the channel just got pretty irrelevant.

Deleted member 60582

Banned
Oct 12, 2019
I'm not sticking up for Dawson when I say this, dude's a piece of shit. But if you genuinely think it's just "owning a camera" that makes people famous on YouTube, then that's just idiocy. Everyone who has a phone camera would be a YouTube millionaire if that was the case. Just like TV, personality matters, and dickheads like this have a personality that appeals to a certain audience. Anyone can try that shit, but it takes a little bit more than just pointing at your face to make a name for yourself like those at the higher end do. There's work put in, time and effort, that shit doesn't appear out of thin air. This dismissal of YouTube content has been pervasive since NeoGaf, and it's always been stupid. For every few Dawson's or Logan Paul's, there's a Smarter Every Day or a Lindsay Ellis or Slow Mo Guys or Techmoan who do good work and put a lot of effort into shit.

We don't write off movies because there's a lot of low budget shit out there made by talentless twerps. We don't write off books because of pulp novels, or games because of embarrassing asset flip nonsense. Quit doing it with YouTube.

Guess I'm an idiot then. I don't see the legitimately good content creators with merchandise at Target, Wal-Mart, Five Below, etc. The vast majority of popular YouTubers are lowest common denominator shit that could never be successful in a legitimate entertainment medium, and there's really no way to change my mind on it.

Deleted member 21709

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Guess I'm an idiot then. I don't see the legitimately good content creators with merchandise at Target, Wal-Mart, Five Below, etc. The vast majority of popular YouTubers are lowest common denominator shit that could never be successful in a legitimate entertainment medium, and there's really no way to change my mind on it.

Maybe you should watch Techmoan then?

mbpm

Oct 25, 2017
I fail to see why accessibility is a bad thing in any case. Most "legitimate entertainment mediums" have all sorts of artificial barriers.

SapientWolf

Nov 6, 2017
The YouTuber bubble that popular YouTubers like Shane exist in seems like it probably protects and enables behavior way more than I would have expected, and that is frightening. That Milly show with the Fine Bros. is some disgusting stuff, and knowing they all would make content for and with children is just horrific, especially the videos showing some of the sexualized stuff Shane would talk to kids about and encourage them to do. Even without allegations of abusive physical behavior, it seems to cross a line that makes me scared of what things they are doing when cameras aren't rolling.
Yeah, a red flag means keep digging.

RROCKMAN

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I had no idea these even existed, I was too busy playing video games than to mess around with YouTube

that being said FBI needs to be all over Shane STAT

KingM

Oct 28, 2017
YouTube, and social media, is a legitimate medium though. It's a new area but it's everybody as important as TV and film for people under a certain age. Perhaps more so with how ubiquitous it is.

Loudninja

Oct 27, 2017
So guess this is all they going to do no banned
www.tubefilter.com

YouTube Has Suspended Monetization On All 3 Of Shane Dawson’s Channels - Tubefilter

Amid a firestorm of controversy, YouTube confirms to Tubefilter that it has suspended monetization on all three of Shane Dawson’s channels. Dawson operates flagship hub Shane (22.5 million subscribers, 35 million monthly views), Shane Dawson TV (8.4 million subscribers), and a newer beauty...

Christo750

May 10, 2018
This dude is a fucking sociopath, frankly as are most "lifestyle" YouTubers. They should've never given these kids millions of dollars.

That1GoodHunter

My ass legally belongs to Ted Price
Oct 17, 2019
This shit is wild, the videos keep pouring in, and they just keep getting progressively worse

Zero315

Oct 25, 2017
It's a bad look for her for sure, but she did put out a decent apology video that I think seemed sincere.

I thought it seemed a lot better than Dawson's video.

This only came after a completely bullshit non-apology she and her husband put out where they to try explain why what happened was okay because people were missing "context":

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
If you do jump cuts in your apology video, you are not taking it seriously

Zero315

Oct 25, 2017
Tati just uploaded a 40 minute video, I'm about halfway though but she is not mincing words in saying that Shane and Jeffree were behind everything, including the allegations about James Charles:

Loudninja

Oct 27, 2017
this shit is blowing up rn. Shane went on IG live for like a minute and was just screaming
He is losing money
www.tubefilter.com

YouTube Has Suspended Monetization On All 3 Of Shane Dawson’s Channels - Tubefilter

Amid a firestorm of controversy, YouTube confirms to Tubefilter that it has suspended monetization on all three of Shane Dawson’s channels. Dawson operates flagship hub Shane (22.5 million subscribers, 35 million monthly views), Shane Dawson TV (8.4 million subscribers), and a newer beauty...

Oct 30, 2017
If you do jump cuts in your apology video, you are not taking it seriously
jump cut editing is one of the worst additions to popular youtube. it explicitly shows the audience's inability to sustain attention and the youtuber's ability to actually form a coherent thought for longer than 5 seconds. there is a jarring lack of sincerity when you're stopping to do a different take of an apology.

Oct 25, 2017
NYC
I'm just sitting here like đź‘€

these 30+ yr olds need to chill tf out. Tati mentioned that Jeffree is just holding 'dirt' over a bunch of people to keep them in line with him. She says she was gaslit into making her 'bye sister' video by Jeffree and Shane, who told her allegations about James that she believed to be true at the time

in what world is going on IG Live while watching a video that apparently exposes you a good decision? Make it make sense. Do these ppl not have PR teams?

Zero315

Oct 25, 2017
I'm just sitting here like đź‘€

these 30+ yr olds need to chill tf out. Tati mentioned that Jeffree is just holding 'dirt' over a bunch of people to keep them in line with him. She says she was gaslit into making her 'bye sister' video by Jeffree and Shane, who told her allegations about James that she believed to be true at the time
She says that Jeffree and Shane claimed there were so many victims and they had a ton of evidence and that Shane was planning one of his fucking "documentaries" where he was going to interview them all.

Is that still up somewhere? xD I was wondering how his reaction would be by now