• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 28, 2017
And so it begins again. Non white people cant possibly be a US citizen. I was hoping this troll would be in jail by now but he continues to escape each new embarrassment.

Kamala Harris is NOT eligible to be President. Her father arrived from Jamaica in 1961—mother from India arrived in 1960

Neither parent was a legal resident for 5 years prior to Harris's birth, a requirement for naturalization

Kamala was raised in Canada

hiro

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Please. Please. Please stop giving jwohl the sweet attention he craves.

LGHT_TRSN

Oct 25, 2017
Hmmm, what do Obama and Harris have in common?

tenor.gif

Sweeney Swift

User Requested Ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
#IStandWithTaylor

Imani Gandy said:
I can't do this again.
I really fucking can't.
I cried the day Obama showed his papers.
I know a lot of other Black folks did too.
You're not retraumatizing us like this when your job is to look up facts and report them.
Fact: She was born in Oakland.
Fact: She's eligible.
I will never forget how hard this video and post from @baratunde hit me. This is not a joke. You're questioning our very existence as Americans. And it's super fucked up and super racist. http://baratunde.com/blog/2011/4/27...s-birth-certificate-klansman-trump-remin.html

shnurgleton

Oct 27, 2017
Boston
that this well documented grifter and low effort fraudster is still allowed to peddle his waste on twitter is both disgusting and unsurprising

GameAddict411

Oct 26, 2017
This guy is full of shit. The US doesn't require the parents to be residents or to be citizens for the kids to be citizens as long they are born in the country.

rjinaz

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Phoenix
Wohl is actually ahead of the game here. We have this to look forward to in 2020. It's just to early for racist pundits to start in on this until Harris actually becomes the lead candidate and wins. Mark my words.

Hollywood Duo

Oct 25, 2017
Has anyone even heard of this guy outside of ERA? He's not even remotely important.

His tweet even admits she was born here if you read between the lines.

Nepenthe

When the music hits, you feel no pain.
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
White people talking about other people not belonging in America will still never not be the greatest irony.

Deleted member 31923

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 8, 2017
We may laugh now. But we won't be laughing in 20 years when this jerkoff is elected President. Worked for the last birthter.

Wilsongt

Oct 25, 2017
Can we not spread Wohl's nonsense here?

It's bad enough anyone with a working brain gives him and his father a justification for their existence, including Desperate Cheeto.

Arkanim94

Oct 27, 2017
I usually don't subscribe to the "don't give attention to them" line of thoughts, but wohl is a literal nobody, it should stay that way.

Masterz1337

Oct 25, 2017
The real story here is Chris Cuomo's both-sidism of Wohl's tweet. (and the epic ratio that resulted)

I think people are mis understanding this. He's not saying it has validity, he's just saying that these conspiracy theories need to be nipped in the bud. The longer they go on the more widespread and accepted they become.

Status
Not open for further replies.