• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Oct 25, 2017
Toronto, Canada
Travis-Scott1.jpg

Apple Music | Spotify
  1. HIGHEST IN THE ROOM (REMIX) (feat. ROSALÍA & Lil Baby) [prod. Oz & Nick D]
  2. INTRO [prod. Mike Dean]
  3. GANG GANG (feat. Sheck Wes & Luxury Tax) [prod. WondaGurl & Vou]
  4. HAD ENOUGH (feat. Quavo & Offset) [prod. WondaGurl]
  5. OUT WEST (feat. Young Thug) [prod. Buddah Bless & Jabz]
  6. WHAT TO DO? (feat. Don Toliver) [prod. London Cyr, Jenius Level & Niv]
  7. GATTI (feat. Pop Smoke & Travis Scott) [prod. 808 Melo]
Thank you Mr. Scott for the late Christmas gift. It's short but it SLAPS.

Deleted member 6056

Oct 25, 2017
Legit thought this was a Mick Foley documentary or something from the title.

OP
OP
names2hard4you
Oct 25, 2017
Toronto, Canada
Don't know which of the 2 I like the most... OUT WEST or WHAT TO DO. HIGHEST IN THE ROOM also sounds like a brand new song with Rosalia and Lil Baby, and it's better for it.

They are calling this a "pack". Also the fact that there's an Intro for something so small... Makes me hope there are more "packs" on the way.

newdivide

Oct 7, 2019
I liked the project. Not in the first listen, but it grew on me as I replayed it. Can't wait for a live performance of some songs because it's where Travis and his music really shine.
Don Toliver is just in another league and I hope this 2020 gets the praise he deserves.
As a spanish dude I'm sad to say that HITR is the weakest of the bunch. Who the hell gave green light to that Rosalia part. Unnecesary autotune and weak bars.

OP
OP
names2hard4you
Oct 25, 2017
Toronto, Canada
Wait. Where's the rest of the tracks?
Going back to my previous comment there's only 2 things that could happen here. They either were cut to be put into a second "pack" of music, or... They just got cut altogether. I'm leaning more towards the former than the latter.

After having listened to this quite a bunch of times since last night I gotta say, I'm not too bothered that the project is short. As a matter of fact I think it's smart, as it makes you want more rather than have the project overstay it's welcome, specially as a joint project. Gotta say though, again and again there's nothing out there quite like a Travis Scott production. The beats and mastering are out of this world.

Deleted member 5853

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
It's going to be three weeks of 7 song packs to maximize merch sales before the new rules for bundling albums with merchandise take effect.

OP
OP
names2hard4you
Oct 25, 2017
Toronto, Canada
Oh, lmao, then I'd expect that parts 2 and 3 will drop before that deadline.

Denzel Curry dropped TA13OO in three parts over three days, so I can imagine Travis doing the same thing.
To be fair, I bought the Vinyl and nowhere does it say whether it will be 7 tracks or 21. As a big fan and the fool I am I would still buy all 3 if he did it separate, but I also wouldn't be shocked if he did the whole "patching" thing. Release separately as JACKBOYS 2 and 3 and then bundle it all together under JACKBOYS after the last release to maximize streams under 1 umbrella

Deleted member 5853

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
To be fair, I bought the Vinyl and nowhere does it say whether it will be 7 tracks or 21. As a big fan and the fool I am I would still buy all 3 if he did it separate, but I also wouldn't be shocked if he did the whole "patching" thing. Release separately as JACKBOYS 2 and 3 and then bundle it all together under JACKBOYS after the last release to maximize streams under 1 umbrella
Did you get a digital download of the album? I saw last night some folks who bought merch didn't get it yet, which might be a sign this "pack" isn't the full thing.

Also, GATTI is terrible, and the best tracks are WHAT TO DO, HITR, and OUT WEST.

Icolin

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Midgar
everything pretty good except GATTI

hope travis takes his time with his next album so he can reach rodeo levels again