• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

foxuzamaki

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Ya know, when he let his beard grew more and there was more white in his hair I thought man he has gotten older but now that he cut it off he really hasent aged as much as I thoght he has

Kayla

Oct 28, 2017
I
AAMH.gif

i want to watch this movie in 4k.

Oct 26, 2017
Even when you wear a mask, the virus can get stuck to the parts of your beard that aren't covered by the mask
Just like it can with your clothes and the mask itself. Anyone with long hair would have to shave their head by that logic. Or wear a hair net 24/7.

That being said, a long beard will look bad under a mask anyway. You fold the hair under your chin and the humidity gives you a perm lol.

Just for aesthetic reasons shaving or at least trimming your beard is a good idea with masks.

MrKlaw

Oct 25, 2017
I haven't shaved or had a haircut since like march.

I was already overdue when lockdown hit. Finally gave up a few weeks ago and bought some clippers. didn't shave it all off though - Just the longest guard (8?) all over and then trimmed the back a little shorter. Was totally fine and pretty foolproof

mugurumakensei

Elizabeth, I’m coming to join you!
Oct 25, 2017
I shaved my pandemic beard recently too. It made it hard to wear a mask and exacerbated humidity issues

Oct 27, 2017
When Jack Black has short hair and no beard (so about the 2min 30sec mark till the head shave) he looks almost exactly like my dad does, and it never stops freaking me out.

Dead Man

Nov 1, 2017
Just did the same thing. Of course, it's winter here. And pissing down with rain. And now I have a tan line on my face lol. Ah well.

Nax

Hero of Bowerstone
Oct 10, 2018
Yo he had a beard like that in the middle of a pandemic??
Man, it was the perfect time to grow a beard. I never tried it my entire life. But when I had literally no where to go, I could try it out (in case it looked terrible).

Actually turned out pretty nice. Started in March, eventually got rid of it in July.

Reizzz

Jun 19, 2019
My pandemic beard has never gotten thar length because I'm to impatient. But its the longest I've ever had it.

I've been addicted to watching youtube channels of people before and after with their beards.

Chippewa Barr

Aug 8, 2020
I think my favourite covid beard has been Elliot Friedman (NHL media)

You think you know a guy
Screen-Shot-2018-12-12-at-7.05.06-AM-e1589719177407.png

and then the NHL starts up again and BAM a beautiful beard appears that you had no idea he was capable of, hahahaha

vso2mjlqupd51.jpg
Was so sad to see it go lol Friedge can have some WILD facial hair.

He should do a massive Movember stache.

Deleted member 49611

Nov 14, 2018
he reminds me of buzz lightyear.

PgYuUUq.jpg

Last edited:

VeePs

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
I've purposely watched only little RDR2 clips since release, damn does it look nice...and so much to do.

The input lag & excessive animations annoy me, but the game is really well-built. Lots of details, a huge world, so many small sub-systems. It's really impressive.