• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

gcubed

Oct 25, 2017
I just trimmed my quarantine beard yesterday. Haven't trimmed it since Feb and was down to my chest. Got tired of going through a roll of paper towels every time I ate something with sauce.

I also had jaw surgery in Jan and it's the first time you can actually see a change in my face from that.

Green

Oct 27, 2017
Proof that a lot of men look a lot better bald or bald+beard.

Even works for Trump.
main-qimg-e8523315e2f1e38d6c007cbd560bbb1f

hitme

Oct 26, 2017
I think he's doing this because (gaming related)...

He's playing as secret character Officer Dick in the remake.

Edward

▲ Legend ▲
Avenger
Oct 30, 2017
invest in some clippers, haven't been to a barber in over decade, 2 weeks ago i cut it all off like Jack, feels good..
I have clippers i am just taking it as far as i can take it. I'll shave when it's safe to go outside in my city.

Until then. I am going to live my best uncle it life.

IMCaprica

Aug 1, 2019
The shocking part is that he just still looks like him. It's not as big of a change as I expected.

Oct 25, 2017

Even works for Trump.

Somewhere in an alternate universe where he's actually a chill dude, someone on the internet is photoshoping him into image on the left saying "image if he was a total asshat and looked like a complete idiot"

wenis

Oct 25, 2017
that looks so freeing, but im sticking it out, growing out my hair until quarantine is over.

painey

Oct 27, 2017
Damn. He's probably in the worst shape of his life. I always wanted to see him get super fit and play a really serious role, he's definitely got the chops for it.

Astro Cat

Mar 29, 2019
A good beard is hot as shit so I definitely don't blame him. A big ass beard is still my favorite but I get it.

Green

Oct 27, 2017
you're right though, he looks like a stern but fair Irish father on the right
Somewhere in an alternate universe where he's actually a chill dude, someone on the internet is photoshoping him into image on the left saying "image if he was a total asshat and looked like a complete idiot"

Hah these made me lol

iGiMNZtALDZAZlR-800x450-noPad.jpg

I can see the headlines already. Would be hilarious to see Trump try to go bald or beard for favour. Trudeau did it.

Admiral Woofington

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
he has been in better shape but at the same time he's not at an age or in a situation he needs to care about it besides for his general health and/or a role so it's his decision.

jumper

Oct 27, 2017
The crazy thing is not him shaving his hair off. The crazy thing is him openly shaving his hair over rattan furniture!

FerrisBueller

Jul 15, 2018
UK
As someone growing my hair out I'm more impressed with his son's hair. But still, Jack looks better. Needs to go back to his X-Files days though

9Fhm632.jpg

Tuorom

Oct 30, 2017
I think my favourite covid beard has been Elliot Friedman (NHL media)

You think you know a guy
Screen-Shot-2018-12-12-at-7.05.06-AM-e1589719177407.png

and then the NHL starts up again and BAM a beautiful beard appears that you had no idea he was capable of, hahahaha

vso2mjlqupd51.jpg

DirtyLarry

Oct 27, 2017
So funny I saw this thread as I just told my wife about an hour ago I think I am over the beard.
And it is not just a quarantine beard, I have had a beard in varying length for the past 25 years.
It has easily been twice as long as his at its longest.
Right now it is about 3/4 of what his was before cutting it.
I know it makes me look older, and at 46 years old and close to Jack's age, it is like I finally came to the realization why purposely make myself look older when I am already pretty fucking old.
Also when it is at this stage that it is, it itches. No way around it, even with using beard products, which I do but I hate as they make my hands all oily since I do touch my beard. Cannot help it.

So yeah, I think I may be over long beards at this stage in my life. I will always have a beard of some sort, I have been bald for 25 years and the beard is just part of my look, but I do think it is time to just keep it short and trimmed.

entremet

You wouldn't toast a NES cartridge
Oct 26, 2017
Dude needs up to hit a black barbershop and get a line up and clean that thing up lol.

DirtyLarry

Oct 27, 2017
Thanks Jack for the push. Since posting my above post I decided that before bed I'd trim my beard then take a nice long shower and enjoy my newfound freedom of no longer having a semi long beard. Feels so much better. The itchyness is immediately gone which is just crazy to me it really is gone just like that. I no doubt look at least 5 years younger if not more. My only regret is I wish I did it sooner. May even go a little shorter as right now it's a 3 on the Wahl Peanut.

Rendering...

Oct 30, 2017
Aw, I like his wild beard. He started his awesome Youtube channel with that look. It almost feels like part of his brand to me at this point, even though it hasn't been a thing in his movie career.

Even works for Trump.
Whoa. I'm shook by how well this works.