• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Kyuuji

The Favonius Fox
Nov 8, 2017
...and that is going to be explored never? As it's the end of the saga..? Lol?

Ether_Snake

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
I,m sure they cut it out in case Boyega doesn't come back. Don't worry, if it doesn't pan out they'll just put it in the comic books.

cognizant

Dec 19, 2017
I don't even need to type out a parody of how the quicksand scene would have panned out if Finn had got to say he was force sensitive, all of us can imagine how fucking stupid it would be.

Scarlet Spider

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Brooklyn, NY
Not surprised. Read Abrams Spider-Man comic and started gagging.

Get George lucas back please.
8qhHZfH.png

haradaku7

May 28, 2018
That's what I thought too, to bad he didn't really do that in the film.

I wouldn't mind a Finn adventures to become a Jedi movie.

SnatcherHunter

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
I admit it, that was a mistake JJ.

It would have been incredible to see Finn join the battle at the end showing Rey a little bit of force power.

Patitoloco

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Not sure what Finn expected Rey to do, like is he going to die and just tell her a trait of his?

- "I have something important to tell you, Rey, I never liked playing chess with Chewie!!"
- "Okay?"

Meows

Oct 28, 2017
I thought it was obvious he had a thing for her and wanted her to know before he might have died.... but okay.

Mirage

Oct 25, 2017
I don't even need to type out a parody of how the quicksand scene would have panned out if Finn had got to say he was force sensitive, all of us can imagine how fucking stupid it would be.
...if that's all he had to say I don't get why he would hide it and refuse to say anything to Poe.

Ryuelli

Oct 26, 2017
They didn't cut it out. He mentions it multiple times to the other character in the movie. I'm surprised so many people missed it

Right? They made it very clear in the movie that this is what he was going to say because they literally had him say it.

Him telling Rey that he loves her makes absolutely no sense and I have no clue why some people were expecting that. They haven't hinted at anything more than a platonic relationship in any of the movies, and Finn already has 1 or 2 potential love interests.

MinusTydus

The Fallen
Jul 28, 2018
"I just wanted to tell you before I die, I've always thought you were a Mary S--"

*swallowed by quicksand*

Sanjuro

Oct 25, 2017
Massachusetts
I find it hard to believe that people didn't understand that this is what Finn wanted to tell her. I just assume people want to create their own narrative with these things.

Oct 27, 2017
Yeah that makes zero sense. That's not the type of thing you confess when you think you're dying then remain dodgy about later on.

FTF

Oct 28, 2017
New York
lmao nah it was clearly that he loved her.

If you saw the movie, it's definitely not what he was going to say based on the many Finn things that happen after that. Also, for those saying well great it will never be explored, there could definitely be another movie(s) with the ST main 4. It was just the OT characters and connections they are moving on from.

Aly

Oct 27, 2017
Well maybe he should've said that in the movie instead of yelling Woo and Reeeey. Like who even cares now?