• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Mr.Deadshot

Oct 27, 2017
Cool. I am currently playing 428 Shibuya Scramble. Not really a FMV, but a visual novel with real fotos. I really like it. Some crazy situations and the story is very good.

Strings

Oct 27, 2017
Hopefully closer to 428 and Machi, and not true FMV. Those set a reaaaally high standard though.

I'm already not super into the shots of the actors honestly, they're super cosplay-ey >.<

Dee Dee

Nov 2, 2017
Oh god, this ticks all my boxes. The only way this could get even better was if it had Picross and real life shogi players in there.

Velezcora

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Nov 16, 2017
Boo! This is going to be less game-y and that kind of kills my interest. Not really into pure vns I need some gameplay that isn't choices.

Hektor

Community Resettler
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Deutschland
Izanagi Games? FMV?

So this is ON TOP of his other three projects afterall? Crazy.

Very intruiging tho

RROCKMAN

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I sure hope it's 428 tier

Being real people makes me think Kodaka's would be forced to cut down on the creep stuff so I am in

Verder

Oct 28, 2017
Aight yeah imma have to hop on DRV3 then.
I remember how crazy 2s final case got and I was hoping if it would reach that level. Shit was intense

Deleted member 7883

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
an FMV game made by the dude who put out one of the greatest VNs of the 2010s?! Add that to the list of things I had no idea I desperately wanted. Looking forward to this.

skLaFarebear

Oct 25, 2017
DR1 and 2 were pretty mediocre games outside of Nagito's entire existence, but it definitely felt like Kodaka finally found his footing with V3 and I hope he continues to improve with this game.

I'm definitely willing to check this out after I was pleasantly surprised by how solid V3 was. Hopefully this one actually get a good localization that doesn't hold back the writing.

wrowa

Oct 25, 2017
Who the heck is Izanagi Games anyway? It seems Death March Club is the first game they'll publish period, with Death Come True likely being their second? Is the company linked to Too Kyo Games in any way or is it merely coincidence that a new publisher is funding the first two titles of a new development studio?

Deleted member 26293

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 30, 2017
More infos and a brief synopsis from Gematsu

When Makoto Karaki wakes up in a hotel, he seemed to have lost his memory. He has no recollection of who he is or why he is in the hotel. By watching the news on TV, he learns that he is wanted for a series of murders.
Izanagi Games describes Death Come True as Japan's first-ever "interactive content" that combines movie and game, where the story develops based on the player's choices and there are several possible endings.

more here

I assume there are already plans to release this in the west considering they are tweeting stuff in english, hopefully it won't take too long.

ryuukan

Oct 25, 2017
Yes, he's a real actor who's been in a number of shows but mostly late night and streaming only ones.

Here's him playing the dorky nosy older brother in Mirai-san worried that his mom is cheating on his dad with their new neighbor:
Ze6gXeA.gif

He also played a problem solving love hotel employee who loved pancakes in Love Hotel no Ueno-san:
QZrV0HT.gif

RROCKMAN

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
"First ever" lol I stll wanna see where this goes, but the marketing is pretty egregious