• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Ryan.

Prophet of Truth
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
In case anyone wants a good laugh this Sunday morning:

Of course people in the comments are "Wahhh there's kids in that picture quit attacking them" even though he's not referring to the kids.

Verelios

Oct 26, 2017
And of course the respectability police charges out the woodworks from the first second. Good on Luke.

Squarehard

Oct 27, 2017
don't be mean to them, those parents have kids
giphy.gif

Stopdoor

Oct 25, 2017
Toronto
Imagine liking Star Wars and Luke Skywalker himself hates your parents. I can't imagine how you'd reconcile that. Hopefully as a lesson.

KG

Banned
Oct 12, 2018
Is this part of the Trumps showing their human family side in light of all that has happened in the past few days? Thinkinemoji...

Meows

Oct 28, 2017
Lmao. I saw the thread title and I thought it was Ivanka dragging Mark Hamill and I was about to be livid.

Voytek

Oct 25, 2017
It must be a weird feeling to have Luke Skywalker tell you to go force yourself.

RoaminRonin

Nov 6, 2017
These kids should grow up knowing that in these movies, people like their parents/grand parents are the badguys.

SilentMike03

Oct 27, 2017
All concerned about those kid's feelings, but ain't concerned about kids locked up in cages. I see how it is.