• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

MinusTydus

The Fallen
Jul 28, 2018
During these unprecedented, troubled times, a voice emerges from the darkness to give us all... HOPE.

I don't know about y'all, but I think Detroit: Become Human Part 2 sucks.

Call me a feckless-- well, never mind if old.

hordak

Oct 31, 2017
Anaheim, CA
hundreds of thousands of people are protesting in all 50 states because they are not feeling "discomfort". Eat shit and die you horrible cunt.

Garp TXB

Apr 1, 2020
Guys, give her a little compassion and understanding. She's had it pretty tough. Sometimes they send her the wrong designer handbag and she has to order it again. And wait a few extra days!

Oct 25, 2017
How can you be this totally and completely tone deaf? This really comes across as some cult like last video before everyone drinks the kool-aid.

Eeyore

User requested ban
Banned
Dec 13, 2019
She has no real emotions. She should have married Zuckerberg so those two robots could fuck with about as much emotion as a comatose person.

chuckddd

Oct 25, 2017
Ivanka-Trump-sitting-on-Donald-Trumps-lap-1-640x395.png

Travo

Oct 27, 2017
South Carolina
User Banned (2 weeks): Inappropriate sexist rhetoric; history of similar infractions
Is she talking about the days after her plastic surgery?

Braag

Nov 7, 2017
You know when you see a CGI scene or a robot that tries to look like a real human being but goes into the uncanny valley and your brains all like "I don't know... this looks off... ".

That's how I felt watching that.

Euron

Oct 27, 2017
She's really going to become the first female president isn't she? Platitudes like this that we've heard for decades will suddenly become revolutionary since the Republican nominee can finally read beyond a 3rd grade level again.

Anyone think the rich white lady had ever been through anything hard?
I mean...having Donald Trump attracted to you would make anyone's life hard

BrokenBox

Oct 26, 2017
The same person that handed Trump a bible at the church photo op on Monday is going to encourage people to grow? Get the fuck out of here, goon.

Jeffolation

Oct 30, 2017
You have nothing to say, you never did and in the accidentical event you ever did, shut the fuck up forever anyway.

Chaos Legion

The Wise Ones
Oct 30, 2017
She's really going to become the first female president isn't she? Platitudes like this that we've heard for decades will suddenly become revolutionary since the Republican nominee can finally read beyond a 3rd grade level again.

Luckily she has the personality of dry toast. Short of Donny dragging her through the primary and GE, no way she becomes president.

Her husband is also dry AF and easily memeable.

Oct 25, 2017

I think they will fade back into obscurity when this is all over, they cannot handle the constant criticism.