• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Watchtower

Oct 27, 2017
Why don't you go move up there, Trump? That way you can see Russia from your house!

It'll be so much easier chatting with Putin! :D

sapien85

Banned
Nov 8, 2017
I demand a recount! Fraud! They stole it! Bad things happen in Anchorage. People have been telling me for years that bad things are happening in Alaska. You wouldn't believe.

III-V

Oct 25, 2017
Congratulation on Alaska! Wow the race just got a little tighter. This one is a nail biter.

Khanimus

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Greater Vancouver
3pne4m.png
Fuck lol

astro

Oct 25, 2017
Whenever a Democrat does something hypocritical, pretty much everyone I know who supports them calls them out for it. There is also almost always a clear callout you can track across social media. I mean, it's not always perfect and individuals obviously vary, but it's the majority of the time easily.

The fact Trunp supporters cannot do this even when it's so brazen, writen in fucking mile high neon, will always be incredible to me.

The level of pure delusion and dishonesty they operate with is impenetrable. The idea of unity when these people cannot even had a shred of self awareness or growth is a fantasy.

The only way forward is if they shrink in numbers to the point they simply cannot win votes. Hopefully coming generations will trend more toward that.

KAMI-SAMA

Banned
Aug 25, 2020
So if Republicans won 50 seats in the house and Democrats have 46 currently where are we still able to tie them in the senate?

wollywinka

Feb 15, 2018
I'm not sure what's worse, Trump's pinheaded daughter or his vile, chinless sons. Centrifugal separation is in order. Lol.