• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Freezasaurus

Oct 25, 2017
Yes, he was referring to his claim of Cuomo not working hard enough to get PPE for his state, and how that was going to be their (Cuomo and his administration) problem.

I believe it was in relation to states pushing for Trump to use the defense production act, so Kushner is still an asshole and NY is fine with this in Time's Square. Well, at least this NYer is.
So Kushner's argument isn't that he isn't a fucking piece of shit, just about the context of the statement?

PonyStation

Banned
May 24, 2019
You think Cuomo was ever going to do enough to appease Jared and the rest of the Administration? Even so, you think the federal government should be playing whos the biggest bootlicker for federal aid during a pandemic?

Let's not try and deflect.

Why are you arguing as if I was talking down Cuomo's effort? Calm the fuck down

Oct 25, 2017
lol, doesnt matter. TLP has buttloads of money for a legal fight and by the time anything happens the signs will have already been up in the leadup to the election and done their job. nice try ghouls

SpaceCrystal

Banned
Apr 1, 2019
And the Lincoln project is straight up Republicans and conservatives what's the difference?

The majority of us just wants Democrats to stop being so lazy & spineless & actually do their jobs by calling out Republicans on shitty things that they do & actually do things that will benefit the American people.

Is it any wonder why progressives were against people like Joe Biden from the start because he was center-right?

Last edited:

Yayate

Banned
Feb 8, 2018
These assholes are assholes but they're also willingly dropping grenades around their own party. They're doing good work because they're making it easier to politivally wipe Republicans out, because they're too busy shooting themselves anyway.

Ain't lionizing shit. Just thanking them for their patronage in further splitting an already divided party.

The majority of us want Democrats to stop being so lazy & spineless & actually do their jobs by calling out Republicans on shitty things that they do.

Is it any wonder why progressives were against people like Joe Biden from the start because he was center-right?

please guide me to this universe wherever biden is center right. Unless you're exclusively comparing him to other members of the democratic party, but then he's still probably dead center anyway.

Euphoria

Oct 25, 2017
Earth
So Kushner's argument isn't that he isn't a fucking piece of shit, just about the context of the statement?

Yes I assume context is their argument for him.

For Ivanka they are arguing that she never made any sort of gesture towards the deaths of NYers or 220k+ Americans. Their issue for her is how they are portraying her.

I think that photo of her normally had a Goya can in it. That had it owns set of issues since she was promoting them while their company President was praising Trump. I think he did a Goya photo op too.

mordecaii83

Avenger
Oct 28, 2017
These assholes are assholes but they're also willingly dropping grenades around their own party. They're doing good work because they're making it easier to politivally wipe Republicans out, because they're too busy shooting themselves anyway.

Ain't lionizing shit. Just thanking them for their patronage in further splitting an already divided party.

please guide me to this universe wherever biden is center right. Unless you're exclusively comparing him to other members of the democratic party, but then he's still probably dead center anyway.
I agree with both your points, it's like some people here don't know what a temporary alliance is. Both sides understand once this election is over they're back to enemies.

Also this forum is such a bubble, imagine thinking Joe Biden is anywhere near right-wing...

Yayate

Banned
Feb 8, 2018
I agree with both your points, it's like people here don't know what a temporary alliance is. Both sides understand once this election is over they're back to enemies.

Also this forum is such a bubble, imagine thinking Joe Biden is anywhere near right-wing...

tbh many in this forum live in a bubble where Europe is some sort of left wing paradise rather than just being... to the left of the US in economic policy, while simultaneously being to the right in social policy!

For some reason, American Exceptionalism (TM) goes both ways. Those on the right pretend that America is some uniquely special paradise, while those on the left pretend that it's' some sort of uniquely bad hellhole.

Rather than accepting that this is just. where the world is right now. lionizing other countries that are just as bad as the US won't get stuff fixed. Realizing that the norm is terrible is what's necessary to drive change.

Deleted member 49482

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 8, 2018
One of the dope things about The Lincoln Project is that they're also working down ballot to attack Republican Senators in certain vulnerable states. They could just as easily stop their Never Trump stance right at the executive office; however, I appreciate that they hold the view that the entire Trumpian cancer has grown into Congress and it likewise needs to be excised.

Kelsdesu

Oct 25, 2017
Okay Dems. Whats gonna be our backup once these guys turn their attention back to us? Do we have an equivalent group? Who do I gotta donate too. Because The Lincoln Project is going hard.

99nikniht

Oct 28, 2017
Okay Dems. Whats gonna be our backup once these guys turn their attention back to us? Do we have an equivalent group? Who do I gotta donate too. Because The Lincoln Project is going hard.

I'm not sure if CrookedMedia intends to be a more honest and aggressive arm of the progressive/liberal side of politics, but I think they might be the closest thing we have.

SpaceCrystal

Banned
Apr 1, 2019
Haven't been to the other site in a while, it seems.

For the sake of your mental health, don't ever set your foot on their Politics Discussion board.

Charizard & Brawly Likes To Brawl said it best:

Tip for anyone thinking of checking out said other site:

I highly recommend having your drink of choice prepared before you do because you're probably going to need it. Because holy *shit*.

I had my fill of hate-lurking that place when someone tried to rebrand the LGBT thread as "Straight & Alternative".

Orb

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
USA
All the libs who gave them millions of dollars and helped build their huge social media following are going to suffer and that's their problem.

gogosox82

Oct 25, 2017
They really aren't. The vast amount of Dem donations are going to ActBlue. TLP is funded entirely by salty rich NeverTrumpers from the Bush era.

People are making up some strawman like Rick Wilson is gonna be party chair or some shit. It makes zero sense.
www.opensecrets.org

Billionaire Democratic donors give big to anti-Trump Lincoln Project

The Lincoln Project, a prominent anti-Trump super PAC run by Republican operatives, is bringing in big money from billionaire Democratic donors.

www.hollywoodreporter.com

Hollywood Heavyweights Among Top Donors to Anti-Trump Lincoln Project

David Geffen, Jeffrey Katzenberg, Jennifer Aniston and Adam Aron are among the donors to the group, which produces anti-Trump viral videos.
Here you go. But also, you think Republicans that approved of Trump at 90+% are donating to this?

I'm sure two billboards in NYC aimed at New Yorkers is really gonna move the needle on getting Trump out.

Edit: not to mention MSNBC anchors boosting them and saying they made donations.

Deleted member 31817

Nov 7, 2017
User banned (3 weeks): Hostility, malicious misrepresentation of another member. History of infractions for hostility and inflammatory commentary.
They really aren't. The vast amount of Dem donations are going to ActBlue. TLP is funded entirely by salty rich NeverTrumpers from the Bush era.

People are making up some strawman like Rick Wilson is gonna be party chair or some shit. It makes zero sense.
Codeblue and I posted articles that disprove this actually.

Sure most dem donations aren't going to TLP but most TLP donations are from rich liberals.

Why would you care about Rick Wilson being party chair anyway (weird thing to bring up since nobody said that), the last time you quoted me you defended American genocide on the Western Front by saying it was "out of context"

Oct 27, 2017
"Ms Trump never made any such gesture"

Yeah she did, with some beans.

Like trump on 60 minutes denying he ever asked suburban women to like him. What is it with these people denying things they can easily and clearly be proved to have done/said.

Oct 25, 2017
Miami, FL

Vast amount, sure. But that wasn't the premise of the statement responded to.

I've literally had to stop people from donating to TLP. They didn't know who they were and aren't the kind of people who are going to google it and read their "About Us" page to find out.

They simply like the ads and that's enough for them to want to help. That's a problem.

Antrax

Oct 25, 2017
Vast amount, sure. But that wasn't the premise of the statement responded to.

I've literally had to stop people from donating to TLP. They didn't know who they were and aren't the kind of people who are going to google it and read their "About Us" page to find out.

They simply like the ads and that's enough for them to want to help. That's a problem.

That article has 3 people in it. If you want, I can go find a few trans PoCs who support Trump, but that is a meaningless find since the data shows they're outliers.

I'm sorry your friends are dumb, but I stand by my point. Dem voters donate through ActBlue in the VAST majority of donations, and I don't think any of those funds have been sent to TLP (I don't know this for sure though).

It's wild to me that we've had so much hemming and hawwing over Bernie or Busters but these neocon rejects are treated like Cersei Lannister. They're all just whining Republicans who got pushed out and they wanna make mean ads over it. If you can show me that registered Democrats are donating large sums of money to these people, I'm all ears. Until then, I'm personally not going to be shaking in my shoes in fear of the awesome cunning of George Conway and Rick Wilson.

Could have but I also think this coming from Republicans makes it land a lot harder for the right wingers they're targeting. If it was the Dems it would just be more fake news and so on.

Yeah I'm surprised that so many people are in such a bubble on this. I'm from Mississippi. Talked to a shitload of conservatives most of my life. Any argument I make will always be followed up by "well of course a democrat would say that." If I fed the same exact words through Charlie Baker, suburban "independent" people love it.

Part of partisanship being so strong these days is that non-partisans (mostly apolitical people) assume all partisans are lying to back their team. They don't want to hear a Dem talk about a republican "because obviously he's not their guy so they'll talk bad about him." It's fucking stupid and scream-inducing but that's who those people are

Bengraven