• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
Basically this guy
c6b23203dc63c812e9f5ded8cc8bca44.jpg

Found the remains of these guys
latest
latest

Not only did he make mecha out of them, but he chopped them out to make vehicles out of them
latest

latest

latest
latest

Weiss

User requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Did Skull ever forgive Bulk for leaving him on Earth?

Deleted member 4614

Oct 25, 2017
I mean they aren't real so this didn't happen.

Lost Lemurian

Nov 30, 2019
Don't forget that both these zords got destroyed when Trakeena sent her army of bug soldiers to swarm and suicide bomb them.

Man, Lost Galaxy is the best iteration of Power Rangers.

Scrappy-Fan92

Jan 14, 2021
Darkonda and Deviot are basically filling the same archetype, so I can understand the confusion.

And neither of them are directly defeated by the Rangers of their respective seasons, which kind of annoys me on a weird level.

Anyways, the Centaurus and Stratoforce Megazords/GigaRhinos and GigaPhoenix have some messed-up origins. And of course the former versions were in the first Power Rangers season to officially confirm the Zords as sentient, so they felt that. Does make me wonder what their non-forcibly-roboticized Galactazord forms looked like, though.

Scrappy-Fan92

Jan 14, 2021
I assume there's an alien dude underneath the armor, but I don't know. Mike's the only member of his team who never gets to do a helmetless scene in the show, which just makes people think he's wearing the original Defender's skin.

The real mystery of Lost Galaxy is why the writing team did Mike so dirty. From Turbo up through, I guess Lightspeed Rescue*, Sixth Rangers/Sixth Ranger-adjacents of this era felt even more hamstrung by Sentai footage constraints (or just plain writer disinterest) than Tommy, Trey, and Jason were.

*But the latter's a very unusual case.

Scrappy-Fan92

Jan 14, 2021
We never did find out what happened to the Zenith Carrierzord. That one just up and vanished in the penultimate episode.