• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

julia crawford

Took the red AND the blue pills
Oct 27, 2017
images

Gym at what a.m.???

Yeah no. And jokes like that are lost on right wingers who just take it as threats, and if it's really your feelings it's just as bad.

Seriously though spend the energy rallying voters and educating people in real life on issues that matter (such as the current horrible attacks on the trans community) instead of hammering away backfiring jokes on a keyboard, not a good look.

Let's make sure there's no levity in our lives. Ensure your days are filled with work that matters and make sure to never laugh at yourselves. That's how we will make it through these dark, soul crushing times!

Weiss

User requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The invisible bisexual assassin squad is ready to strike.

uncelestial

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
San Francisco, CA, USA
Safe travels on your quest, gays. You have my support. If it is God's will that your efforts succeed and we all turn gay I look forward to dressing a little better because honestly have given up an look ragged af these days. Also my pref is to be a top just fyi

BDS

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Hi I'm here for the gay brainwashing, all straight ladies line up over there and put your brainwashing caps on. Tonight's viewing is Captain Marvel

Rhomega

Oct 25, 2017
Arizona
Read Order 66 and thought this would be about killing all straight people...which would create issues with reproduction.