• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Which side are you on?

• Green

Votes: 240 46.0%
  • Red

Votes: 282 54.0%

• Total voters

Squarehard

Oct 27, 2017
inline_image_preview.jpg

Apples%201Kg.jpg

Which apple reigns supreme? Any particular reason you prefer one over the other?

Taco_Human

Jan 6, 2018
MA
green apples go better with peanut butter, but red apples can be both gala apples, and fuji apples. sweetest duo. i cant vote

Inugami

Oct 25, 2017
They have different uses. Green is for pies, red is for raw. OP is rather limited in their perceptions.

Shopolic

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
I don't like apples that much, but green ones are much better than red and yellow apples in my opinion.

skeezx

Oct 27, 2017
green has a better "maintainability"... like you rarely come across a bad green apple

but a ripe and crisp red, voila. food of the gods

Jakisthe

Oct 25, 2017
Team green in some lunacy. What sort of apple is that? Granny Smith, Crispin, and I dunno, crab apples? Get outta here. All the best apples are red; stop only eating mealy Red Deliciouses like a bunch of philistines.
Apple-Harvest_BucketSign.jpg

Just *try* to tell me the red ones aren't the best here. You'd be a liar. Enjoy choking down 94% malic acid. Hey, throw in some tannins too. Might as well eat the stem and branches, while you're at it.

Last edited:

McScroggz

The Fallen
Jan 11, 2018
Red apples are for boring people who put they love to go for walks on the beach in dating profiles and clip out coupons from Newspapers.

I bet the people that like red apples better also like red apples on their pizza.

This is such a stupid comment that is absolutely cracking me up right now!

kirby_fox

Oct 29, 2017
Midwest USA
Red. On variety alone.

Green apples are husband granny Smith and Golden delicious with an occasional random new breed that doesn't catch on. Red has your classics plus new kinds.

S-Wind

Nov 4, 2017
The only green apples I know are Granny Smith apples, and I HATE how sour they are.

Pirate Bae

Edelgard Feet Appreciator
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
??
The official ResetEra stance is that green apples are gross and red apples are far superior.

Thanks for your time.

Deleted member 69573

User requested account closure
Banned
May 17, 2020
Melbourne, Australia
Fuji apples are the best. They have the most and best flesh, are super juicy and, at least in Australia, aren't that sweet.

I literally can not finish a green apple, they're way too sour and upset my stomach.