• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Whatss better Chips Ahoy or Oreos?

• Chips Ahoy

Votes: 178 20.6%
  • Oreo

Votes: 631 73.2%
  • Some Keebler thing

Votes: 53 6.1%

• Total voters

Nilou

Oct 25, 2017
Chips Ahoy losing by so much... You haven't lived until you've broken up a dozen or so Chips Ahoy cookies into a bowl and added milk to make Chips Ahoy cereal.

Poppy

Oct 25, 2017
richmond, va
just buy the chocolate chip cookie dough tube its like the same price

you can eat it right out of the package and it still beats chips ahoy

Pau

Self-Appointed Godmother of Bruce Wayne's Children
Oct 25, 2017
Chips Ahoy are dry and hard. I don't understand the enjoyment at all.

Double Stuf Oreos are pretty alright.

Davidion

Charitable King
Oct 27, 2017
Chips ahoy is just an awful chocolate chip cookie, so uess you live somewhere where there are just no other options, there's just no excuse to like it.

here in NYC we have Tate's. I have to believe other areas have options as well.

TSM

Oct 27, 2017
The only thing I can figure out is that anyone that likes chips ahoy must not actually like chocolate chip cookies. The only way there are even half way decent is dipped in milk. Oreos on the other hand are just an excuse to consume the filling.

SasaBassa

Oct 25, 2017
Soft chips ahoy FREE

Next you goons will be saying froot loops are bad

Hard chips ahoy are garbage tier though no argument there

julia crawford

Took the red AND the blue pills
Oct 27, 2017
Starting to wonder if Chips Ahoy means something else in the US (like Smarties candy) than here. Because Chips Ahoy is really very decent, whereas Oreo are disgusting and nasty.

The poll results are offensive.

Must be like Nutella, like how different ingredients are used in different places.

Ayirek

Oct 27, 2017
Oreos and coffee is the ultimate combination. If I want a chocolate chip cookie I'll make it myself.

Oct 25, 2017
One of these out of a freezer?
DT400203.jpg

every other cookie:
tenor.gif

SnakeXs

Oct 28, 2017
You do realize Oreos, being a knock off, can hardly be considered unique right?
Heck, they still resemble the original Hydrox.
They are (/were for a long time) the only cookie of their type accessible to most people, and if you describe an Oreo to someone they'll think of an Oreo. Describe a chocolate chip cookie to someone and they guess Chip Ahoy you can confirm that you're speaking to a troglodyte. Your semantics can't obfuscate the truth. Oreos are Oreos. They're not bad attempts at being something else. Chips Ahoy are just that.

collige

Oct 31, 2017
The only good Chips Ahoy are the red box chewy ones. Oreo has more good variations and also get points for being vegan.

Skunk

Oct 28, 2017
Oreos. They are unique. There is no replacement. Chips Ahoy are trash tier chocolate chip cookies. I mean, they're still cookies, I'll still eat 'em if they're in front of me, but when I think of a good chocolate chip cookie, it cookie in general, CA are not even on the bottom of the backside of that list. Whereas, Oreos are wanted, needed, desired.

This, precisely.

Chocolate Chip Cookies, in general as a law, should not be prepackaged; but if they somehow must be, bougie ass organic-like brands and especially your local supermarket bakery's packaged cookies are still infinitely preferable to the compressed-powder ferocious steaming bear shit you'll find in the packaged cookie aisle.

Oreo's are delicious.

FaceHugger

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
USA
Anyone voting Oreo should have to eat an entire bag of those dry, sugar-lard filled obscenities like how dad's used to make their kid smoke an entire pack of cigarettes when they got caught smoking.

Cat Party

Oct 25, 2017
Despite lots of (terrible) posts in this thread supporting Chips Ahoy, it's good to see that the poll results don't lie.

PlateOfShrimp

Apr 16, 2020
Oreo's are delivering the smackdown.

If I had to vote for a Keebler thing though, it'd be Elfwiches just because they're so ridiculous.

Great poll.

PAFenix

Unshakable Resolve
Nov 21, 2019
Oreos are tasty buuuuuuuut I know there's nothing good about them. At all.

Chips ahoy are fine......if you get the chewy kind they're pretty good though.

I voted Keebler because one of their M&M cookies actually feels like it could fill me up for more than 30 minutes.