• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Whatss better Chips Ahoy or Oreos?

• Chips Ahoy

Votes: 178 20.6%
  • Oreo

Votes: 631 73.2%
  • Some Keebler thing

Votes: 53 6.1%

• Total voters

Kyra

The Eggplant Queen
Oct 25, 2017
New York City
What the mather fricken faygo do people prefer? Both taste a bit too salty for me but ,cheap ass cookies go I always though Oreos are very overrated. A soggy as hell Chips ahoy cookies is better by quite a bit. Oreos just taste like chemicals unless they are in an ice cream or something.

Morrigan

Spear of the Metal Church
Oct 24, 2017
brb, turning on "who voted" so I can ban all of you monsters voting Oreo

SnakeXs

Oct 28, 2017
Oreos. They are unique. There is no replacement. Chips Ahoy are trash tier chocolate chip cookies. I mean, they're still cookies, I'll still eat 'em if they're in front of me, but when I think of a good chocolate chip cookie, it cookie in general, CA are not even on the bottom of the backside of that list. Whereas, Oreos are wanted, needed, desired.

Poppy

Oct 25, 2017
richmond, va
chips ahoy are like a pretend facsimile of an actual regular ass cookie, i would chomp them but how can you even consider them against the oreo which (even if it wasnt the first of its kind) is a unique idea

Doctor Doggo

Oct 25, 2017
Oreo's. Chips ahoy have to be the most processed thing in the world. It tastes nothing like a cookie...but those chewy ones are pretty good.

Heynongman!

Oct 25, 2017
You do realize Oreos, being a knock off made for the US market, can hardly be considered unique right?
Heck, they still resemble the original Hydrox.
Hydrox ain't got shit on Oreo, and Hydrox sure as heck ain't got no double stuf.

Also, Hydrox are American, Oreos just clowned them so hard they left.

spookyduzt

Drive-In Mutant
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Oreos are great as-is, and get better with milk.

Chips Ahoy are shit as-is, and get worse with milk.

Oreos come out on top in every scenario.

AfropunkNyc

Nov 15, 2017
I remember as a kid Chips ahoy was soft and tender to the bite. Now a days when you bite in em they have a hollow feel to them. They changed the recipe and now its like eating cardboard.

ColdSun

Together, we are strangers
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
Hydrox ain't got shit on Oreo, and Hydrox sure as heck ain't got no double stuf.

Also, Hydrox are American, Oreos just clowned them so hard they left.
You can argue Oreos did better marketing if you want, but no one can call them original.
Btw, Hydrox are back.

Morrigan

Spear of the Metal Church
Oct 24, 2017
Starting to wonder if Chips Ahoy means something else in the US (like Smarties candy) than here. Because Chips Ahoy is really very decent, whereas Oreo are disgusting and nasty.

The poll results are offensive.

OP
OP
Kyra

Kyra

The Eggplant Queen
Oct 25, 2017
New York City
Starting to wonder if Chips Ahoy means something else in the US (like Smarties candy) than here. Because Chips Ahoy is really very decent, whereas Oreo are disgusting and nasty.

The poll results are offensive.
I get tired of Oreos very easily. 2 or 3 and im done for a week. I can eat boxes of Chips ahoy all the while acknowledging how bad they are.

Deleted member 16908

Oct 27, 2017
chips ahoy taste so gross and artificial

Aaronrules380

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
People like Chips ahoy? Like oreos are good, not incredible, but chips ahoy are trash tier chocolate chip cookies

Heynongman!

Oct 25, 2017
Lemme let y'all in on a little trick here. Chips Ahoy are good if you take two double stuf oreos, twist apart the cream sided cookie and wedge a chips ahoy between the two. Dunk that shit in milk until slightly soft but still crunchy. It's the only way.

acheron_xl

Oct 27, 2017
MSN, WI
Oreo wins effortlessly. Chips Ahoy are bad cookies. I will still eat them, but I scarcely enjoy it.

And Oreos don't???

WHAT IS THIS THREAD

Oreos have ascended to just tasting like themselves. A Chips Ahoy is a bad chocolate chip cookie, but an Oreo is an Oreo. Baja Blast is not as good as a hand squeezed limeade, but it is still delicious for what it is.

Grym

Oct 27, 2017
I hate them both so I picked the 3rd option without even being able to think of anything I like from them either. I don't do cheap store shelf bakery/treats. Make it myself or go to a bakery and buy some decent stuff that doesn't taste like cardboard.

Wraith

Jun 28, 2018
Chips Ahoy are usually pretty dry, flavorless. I'll eat some Oreos, but prefer them in ice cream.

I remember liking some warmed up Soft Batch chocolate chip cookies. Would probably take those over Chips Ahoy.

8OhdVIO.jpg

But if I was buying some packaged cookies now, I'd probably get something like this.

gPzZZqp.png

Or these. Snickerdoodle version pretty good too.

MjahlH8.jpg

OP
OP
Kyra

Kyra

The Eggplant Queen
Oct 25, 2017
New York City
I hate them both so I picked the 3rd option without even being able to think of anything I like from them either. I don't do cheap store shelf bakery/treats. Make it myself or go to a bakery and buy some decent stuff that doesn't taste like cardboard.
Let's be real. A freshly baked Chocolate chip cookie shits on everything here.

Grym

Oct 27, 2017
Let's be real. A freshly baked Chocolate chip cookie shits on everything here.

well yeah.

If forced to pick between the 2 I would choose Oreo I think. Chips Ahoy are extremely dry and lifeless. But...I hate "too sweet"...and that tends to be frosting even on good bakery items. So Oreos are a bad choice for me too even though it is definitely a better bottom of the barrel cookie.