• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

EJS

The Fallen - Self Requested Ban
Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Perhaps getting our first house. Perhaps starting a new job. Who knows?

Happy Summer, all.

GasProblem

Prophet of Truth
Nov 18, 2017
Got a new rental appartment (finally!). But the precious renters lived there for 12 years and didn't do much. So doing stuff for my appartment is what I'll be doing.

Taco_Human

Jan 6, 2018
MA
Currently home, everyones asleep, no wrok today and I'm playing Black 2. Maybe I'll play some pokemon Go.

ArtVandelay

User requested permanent ban
Banned
May 29, 2018
Summer can go fuck itself. Bring on autumn. Wet and dreary, that's what I like.

Jag

Oct 26, 2017
Calling my AC company to fix the flooding from the AC clogging up. 92 today and 94 tomorrow. I hate Florida in the summer.

elenarie

Game Developer
Verified
Jun 10, 2018
It's Midsummer in Sweden so most people are out celebrating in the lovely weather.

Wanted to ask someone out, but she already had plans so things didn't work out, so I'm working from home as I've nothing better to do in my life right now. :)

P-Bo

One Winged Slayer
Jun 17, 2019
Well, at least it's not an inferno here yet--Autumn can't get here fast enough though.

Lucreto

Oct 25, 2017
It's time to celebrate... the fact its the Summers Solstice and the nights will start getting longer.

Winter is coming.

Oct 25, 2017
Toronto, Canada
Still waiting for the Summer heat. Toronto has been horrible lately, full of ups and downs, you wear a jacket in the morning because it's cold, but then you get to the afternoon and it's hot. Make your goddamn mind weather!

DrKelpo

Oct 25, 2017
Germany
Summer: Hey Guys, it's me.

My body: Okay, how about we celebrate with a fever of 104°, headache and a stuffy nose?