• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
Halloween candy out already, goddamn. It is not even cool enough to enjoy it. But I forever love my Reese Pumpkins, Trees, Hearts, and Eggs

Oct 29, 2017
I'm seriously considering doing an pilgrimage the week after Halloween to reclaim an part of my soul. I learned about this from Joe Pera.
I too will do an warm apple night to follow it up.

KarmaCow

Oct 25, 2017
I saw Reese's Puff cereal in the shape of bats a couple weeks ago. They're not even waiting for Labour Day anymore.

Volimar

volunteer forum janitor
Oct 25, 2017
Then why are they celebrated?

Because you can make candy buckeyes that are delish.

c57GFYg.gif

Tavernade

Tavernade
Sep 18, 2018
I've been disappointed so far with my local super market's selection. Thurs far it's all just Halloween packaging, no special Halloween flavours. Gimme that Monster Mash cereal and gummies!!!

KAMI-SAMA

Banned
Aug 25, 2020
Wow what a coincidence. I literally was at my mom's 15 minutes ago and she bought some chocolate wrapped by pumpkin designs and asked the same thing lol

Astro Cat

Mar 29, 2019
I've been disappointed so far with my local super market's selection. Thurs far it's all just Halloween packaging, no special Halloween flavours. Gimme that Monster Mash cereal and gummies!!!
I've been constantly checking my local Kroger and Wal-Mart for the Monster Mash cereal with no luck. Disappointing.

Aurica

音楽オタク - Comics Council 2020
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
A mountain in the US
I saw Halloween stuff for sale on like August 1st. I love it, personally. Halloween is my favorite, so make all of autumn Halloween time, please. 🎃 👻

Cosmic Bus

Oct 27, 2017
NY
They were putting artificial Christmas trees out for sale yesterday at my job. Halloween candy's been on the floor since July 5th!

Joe

Oct 25, 2017
I think they just take the leftover seasonal Reese's at the end of season and smush them into the new shapes.

mnk

Nov 11, 2017
The holiday Reese's shapes are so good with their higher peanut butter to chocolate ration. My biggest sin is that I somehow never knew about this amazing development until last year. All those years of missed holidays... 😭

deimosmasque

Ugly, Queer, Gender-Fluid, Drive-In Mutant, yes?
Apr 22, 2018
Tampa, Fl
Good for Halloween. Especially since stores are now taking down Halloween retail items before Halloween is over to make room for Christmas.

Diablos

has a title.
Oct 25, 2017
Fuck this candy corn. You can have it.

Pumpkin Spice is the worst thing that ever happened to major US holidays.

Trees are cool.

Kasai

Jan 24, 2018
I walked into the grocery store and smelled the cinnamon brooms, the decorative ones.

When I did, I loudly said "Fuck yeah its fall".

I fucking love fall and cinnamon and all the weird stuff that comes out.

AvianAviator

▲ Legend ▲
Jun 23, 2021
I just realized the only holiday I really get excited for is Spooky Times.

All the others are just an excuse to get away from work.