• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Speely

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
My apologies to the mods for making this thread, but we're in the endgame now.

Some people move on, but not us.

~600 Era members are about to be banned in The Snappening. This thread is a support network for them. It's likely that I will be one of them, because if life has taught me anything, I have shit luck. If I am not snapped, I will make this thread into a memorial for those who were taken from us. My goals:

Finding their pre-snap posts, quoting them, and celebrating them.

Posting their avatars with a bolded (not red, because that is not allowed outside of the other thread) tag of "Chosen."

Finding and celebrating threads they have made. Necros might happen. I can do this all day.

I am asking for your help, Era. I might be gone. Even if I am not, I will need you. You don't have to use this thread, but kindly take it into account if you make your own. If you find an "Avenger" tag next to your avatar, act accordingly. Whatever it takes, hero.

After The Snappening, we need to go back through the thread that started this and honor the Chosen. I think the best way to do this is to have Avengers claim pages. Every one of them are full of red, so there's plenty of work to go round. Each Avenger can choose what to quote or necro from the Chosen on their pages, but perhaps we (they?) could also put together a thread for them (if any among us remain who are good at making good threads.)

Unless someone makes a more relevant/useful post before the Snappening, gather round here and let's figure out how to honor them properly.

Oct 25, 2017
Just write all your mad replies and snarky comments in a notepad to share later after it's over.

Or go to another, high-quality Internet message forum and make your replies to threads here, on there.

Kitsunelaine

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Wait, when is this happening again? Need to know if I'm going to be banned or not.
t1554134400z1.png

See you all on the other side.

Illusion

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Please change the title so everyone knows we are here to Avenge everyone who was snapped.

Or we could be jerks who pull up their post history and roast everyone who was snapped. That would truly be in spirit of this great holiday!

OP
OP
Speely

Speely

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Keep your eyes on the prize. If we are left here to post, Avenge the fallen.

Status
Not open for further replies.