• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

mrmoose

Nov 13, 2017
til that there's a new Echo show with a camera/screen that tracks your movements and rotates the screen to where you're positioned. Yeah, I'll pass on that.

Planx

Oct 27, 2017
that LEGO ship in a bottle is pretty dope ngl
I'm happy with mine, even bought a lighting kit for it

image.png

mrmoose

Nov 13, 2017
  • There are good deals on Wacom tablets - especially the Intuos Pro models that are bundled with 12 months of Adobe's Photography plan. If you an use or sell that, it becomes an excellent deal.

I'm not seeing these in Prime Day deals at all, is this some kind of upcoming Lightning deal or something? All I see are a bunch of what looks like knock offs/off brand stuff, not Wacom.

vypek

Oct 25, 2017
The only thing that I've bought today is a water flosser and that is from a different company. I still haven't found anything prime day specific I want to buy. I have yet to buy anything from Amazon on Prime Day.

Fonst

Nov 16, 2017
Seeing some sweet LEGO sets on sale but then realize it is a third party seller that jacked a $10 set to $50 with Prime Day sell of $35.

vixolus

Prophet of Truth
Sep 22, 2020
Sony A8H OLEDs are $1200 and $1600 for the 55 and 65 inch TVs. That seems pretty good!

The Shape

Nov 7, 2017
Brazil
Prime Day in Brazil have buy 3 pay 2 imported books. It's the best deal of this kind here.

I got 9 Junji Ito books, bringing my collection to a total of 13 Ito books, can't wait to read them all.

Filipus

Prophet of Regret
Avenger
Dec 7, 2017
I just bought a Fire HD 10 for my comic book reading (50% off), thinking of a paperwhite for my wife, and a Fire Stick lite for 17$. Not bad if Amazon products is what you want.
It also seems Razer has some nice discounts? The Razer Viper Ultimate wireless mouse seems to have a good discount.

Amazon.com: Razer Viper Ultimate Lightest Wireless Gaming Mouse: Fastest Gaming Switches - 20K DPI Optical Sensor - Chroma Lighting - 8 Programmable Buttons - 70 Hr Battery - Classic Black

43% discount and cheapest it has even been. I bought it a few months ago, great mouse in my opinion.

MrHedin

Dec 7, 2018
I probably need to jump on a sodastream deal. I drink a lot of the store brand sparkling waters and sodastream can't compete with that cost wise (even if you don't account for the equipment purchase) but I go through so many damn plastic bottles and definitely feeling very guilty about that.

Spock

Oct 27, 2017
Anyone know who else to follow or another good forum for keeping up with good deals beside wario?

Any and all help is much appreciated.

Pankratous

Oct 26, 2017
The Facebook Portal Plus is reduced by £100 in the UK. Bargain for a great pensioner friendly video chatting device. Absolute life saver over the last year.

ilikesanta

Oct 26, 2017
I'm looking for wearable Bluetooth headphones and a fitness tracker, everything looks too cheap to trust

Gassy_N0va

Oct 27, 2017
Any opinion on true wireless buds compatible with Android. Just got my fiancee some AirPods and looking to get myself some buds as well. I'm okay with decent sound if it keeps the price down, most importantly would be nice to have something sweat-proof for working out

xxracerxx

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Any thoughts on the Synology 4 bay NAS DiskStation DS920+

I am starting to want a NAS storage solution for PLEX and also for work.

Randam

Oct 27, 2017
Germany
F Amazon.
In Germany a bunch of shipping centers are on strike. 👍

I need some electric tools but will check other sites for discount they usually have too on prime day.

And yeah, like others also said before, a lot of deals are not as good as they seem because the items was discounted before anyways. Or the discounted price will stay even after prime day is over.

MrHedin

Dec 7, 2018
Any opinion on true wireless buds compatible with Android. Just got my fiancee some AirPods and looking to get myself some buds as well. I'm okay with decent sound if it keeps the price down, most importantly would be nice to have something sweat-proof for working out

I'm not an audiophile so take that under consideration but I have had these for over a year now and they work great for me: https://www.amazon.com/Soundcore-Wi...ore+earbuds&qid=1624296027&sprefix=Sou&sr=8-3

Possum Armada

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Greenville, SC
Not a big Amazon guy, but the few things I checked were only 5-10% less than the normal prices.

Also, don't the Amazon workers suffer enough already? Why pile on a bunch more work....

Oct 28, 2017
Any essential 4K blu ray sets? By that I mean ones that actually look and sound good. I already have Back to the Future.

xxracerxx

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I have that 4 bay and I like it, though I've only had it for a year. Solved my storage needs, at least. Works great for plex or time machine as well.
Do you have the drives setup with RAID in mind or do you just use each of the bays as storage?

My general thoughts would be: 1 drive for PLEX and then a drive for backup. Then another drive for work and then that drive also backed up.

kmfdmpig

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Grabbed a used Razer Kishi for $38 and a 3 month GPU code for $30. Between the Amazon Assistant credit ($10) and the "buy 40 in GC and get $10 for free" the two were a good deal.

Duane

Unshakable Resolve
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Is Backbone One better than Razer Kishi? I'm tempted to grab the latter.

Barzul

Oct 25, 2017
Some decent deals. Got a Best Buy to price match a new MacBook Air Amazon was selling for $899, got a Sony WH-1000XM4 for $250 and some DeWalt drill bits.

Oct 28, 2017
California
I've been looking at robo vacuums for a long time. The Roomba are really good from everything I've seen. I went with an OKP Life K2, though, because it's $139 (regularly $300) and has a $25 off coupon. Hopefully it's decent. The reviews are good, but you know how that is.

Damn that was a good deal, I ended up missing out on that one so I got the shark roomba type one instead

Duane

Unshakable Resolve
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
I think for iOS the backbone is regarded higher, but for around $60 I don't think you can go wrong with the Kishi vs $100 for the backbone

Eeeaaahhhh... okay screw it. I'm pulling the trigger on the Kishi. I've been thinking about grabbing one or the other for a long time now. Thanks!