• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pixels

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Trump will challenge the next election and win. Then he'll stack all the courts even more and and get endless terms. America is done and the rest of the world should be terrified.

Marossi

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
8CB668D004E0C6432625D632D3DB91D0DAF9A943

Futureman

Oct 26, 2017
There's no way this happens. Republicans wouldn't let him serve after 8 years. I'm sure he'd get slime like a Roy Moore character cheering him on, but there's way too many actual reasonable Republicans and moderate ones.

Oct 2, 2018
Considering the poor, stupid and disenfranchised who voted for him that ended up getting fucked. You have to be seriously fucked up to go to the polls and vote Donald Trump again.

JigglesBunny

Prophet of Truth
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Chicago
Thanks, we needed this thread. My mental health is fine normally and stuff like this only makes it even better. Really OP, seriously, thanks.

Rendering...

Oct 30, 2017
Life will go on, even it America doesn't.

Vote though. If purists and defeatists in the last election had gotten over themselves and turned out to vote, we wouldn't be in this mess.

Nothing Loud

Literally Cinderella
Oct 25, 2017
This is just anxiety-inducing hyperbole, considering it's 3 years past 2016 and the world hasn't exploded yet.

We will survive a second Trump election. It would get harder and more dangerous for many people, but the country will move forward somehow, slowly, and most people will survive.

If my home country (Colombia) can rebuild itself from having the murder capital of the world within a few decades, and Berlin can rebuild itself after 2 world wars and a wall splitting itself in two, then we can rebuild ourselves too.

Just go vote, and protest when needed

Raccoon

May 31, 2019
maybe now that america's finished we can colonize that garbage island we've been growing in the pacific

bye

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Phoenix, AZ
I mean we are already fucked regardless due to the very slim chance of being able to reverse most of climate change

Musubi

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
There's no way this happens. Republicans wouldn't let him serve after 8 years. I'm sure he'd get slime like a Roy Moore character cheering him on, but there's way too many actual reasonable Republicans and moderate ones.

You must live in an alternate dimension.

JayC3

bork bork
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
This thread won't lead to productive discussion, so it's locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.