• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Amnixia

β–² Legend β–²
The Fallen
Jan 25, 2018

What's funny is that I see right-wing garbage trend all the time; heck, I'm pretty sure I saw Hunter Biden a day or two ago.

(And even then, reality has a left-wing bias, etc. etc. etc.)

but if fact checks are left wing and facts don't care about your feelings then logically the best facts are left wing?

MrSaturn99

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I live in a giant bucket.
I won't bother posting his latest "contribution", but boy, am I not thrilled at the prospect of Elon Musk's collection of incidienary memes dominating Twitter discourse. (And his cult army slobbering all over that shit.)

Casa

Oct 25, 2017
I won't bother posting his latest "contribution", but boy, am I not thrilled at the prospect of Elon Musk's collection of incidienary memes dominating Twitter discourse. (And his cult army slobbering all over that shit.)
Of all the unbelievably stupid things he has tweeted, that last one may be the worst.

Glio

Oct 27, 2017
Spain
The idea that the right hasn't been radicalized in the last ten years with all the crap that we have in the world like Trump, Bolsonaro, Le Pen...

He is just an evil and pathetic edgelord

Deleted member 3208

Oct 25, 2017
Meanwhile Dorsey saying Musk is the right person to lead Twitter.

MrSaturn99

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I live in a giant bucket.
So much for being politically neutral. Also, what was that about pissing off both sides?

The idea that the right hasn't been radicalized in the last ten years with all the crap that we have in the world like Trump, Bolsonaro, Le Pen...

He is just an evil and pathetic edgelord

All one has to do to dispell that narrative is point out the last couple pre-Trump nominees; like, can you even imagine Romney being the Republican nominee in today's political climate?

Oct 25, 2017
What is the far left thing he's so afraid of? I don't think it's tankies. Is he just talking about cancel culture? I don't actually think most of twitter is very far left at all.

Glio

Oct 27, 2017
Spain
So much for being politically neutral. Also, what was that about pissing off both sides?

All one has to do to dispell that narrative is point out the last couple pre-Trump nominees; like, can you even imagine Romney being the Republican nominee in today's political climate?
Right wing has been radicalized since Thatcher/Reagan years, this is like, basic political stuff.

Pirateluigi

Oct 27, 2017

I overheard some old republican dudes at my gym talking about how they think Mitt Romney should be executed as a traitor. So.... yeah, it wouldn't fly today.

Oct 25, 2017
That's not even a good cartoon / joke, it's literal garbage that grandmas are passing around on Facebook.

The actual Obama era one still holds up imo.

691b1f6f7a542e24d37799bf2c6a3149--political-images-political-cartoons.jpg

Last edited:

thecouncil

Oct 29, 2017

RedMercury

Blue Venus
Dec 24, 2017
Mask's off and he's embracing just being another alt-right troll.

Says it all really, dude is completely uncharitable to the left and seems to revel in actively working against us. He's no better than a 4chan poster that gets off on "triggering" people and now he's in charge of one of the biggest platforms in the world. He's going to get people killed and sleep soundly every night.

Stooge

Oct 29, 2017
Ah yes the left-wing in the United States has gotten so crazy we nominated Joe Biden.

I fucking hate that narrative so god damned much. Like we nominated an old boring white guy and the other side is standing by a man who tried to overthrow democracy but the left has just gotten so wacky.

III-V

Oct 25, 2017
Conservatives have moved far further right center, the meme has it backwards, but Elon knows that.

game-biz

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Ah yes the left-wing in the United States has gotten so crazy we nominated Joe Biden.

I fucking hate that narrative so god damned much. Like we nominated an old boring white guy and the other side is standing by a man who tried to overthrow democracy but the left has just gotten so wacky.
Yep. It's sooo tiresome.

Vish

Oct 28, 2017
Yeah he went further right because he doesn't want to pay taxes and have regulations.

Status
Not open for further replies.