• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

____

Oct 27, 2017
Miami, FL
It's my birthday today, and I'm 33!

That means only one thing...BRING IT IN, GUYS!!!

*every character from every game, comic, cartoon, TV show, movie, and book reality come in with everything for a HUGE party*
-----------------------------------
f31hsjzm.png

The fourth wall has shattered...
This is weird OP. It's also my birthday and I'm also 33 today.

Birthday boys! *respeck knuckles*

____

Oct 27, 2017
Miami, FL
It's also mine and I am 43 today!

First year that I didn't get a single present from anyone. :(.
And it's the first year for me that I've had to work the entire week (Thanks COVID) and although I'm working from home it sucks.
For the last 10 years I've gone on a personal vacation this week and nope. Mo vacations yet this year and I'm exhausted.
Meetings on top of meetings from 8am until 5. Got Friday off tho so will probably do something for myself.

Can't give you a gift but we share the lack of one 😂. There's some unity in that.

Oct 27, 2017
NYC
I'm sure the mods here will make an exception for quality members of Era. Good.

There's so much craziness in the world & we need reminders that everyone one of us has a birthday & we should celebrate it.

JustinH

Oct 27, 2017
Happy Birthday OP!

Geez, what was I doing when I was 33? Probably lying down on my couch naked playing video games. So the same thing I do now. I need some more hobbies...

TheRealTalker

Oct 25, 2017
I'd bake you a cake but we are in digital land so instead I'll give you this text cake.
)\
(__)
/\
[[]]
@@@[[]]@@@
@@@@@@@@@[[]]@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@ [[]] @@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@ [[]] @@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@ [[]] @@@@@@@
!@@@@@@@@@ @@@@@@@@@!
! @@@@@@@ @@@@@@@ !
! @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ !
! @@@@@@@@@@@ !
! ______________ !
! HAPPY BIRTHDAY !
! -------------- !
!!!!!!! !!!!!!!
!!!!!!! !!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Welp it got smashed and wrecked along the way.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

SRV

â–² Legend â–²
Oct 29, 2017
Happy Birthday! But please, don't eat too many children, make sure to save room for cake.