• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Nepenthe

When the music hits, you feel no pain.
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
Another year older, another year somewhat wiser, I think? I don't know. 2020 has been awful, but I'm not gonna let that stop me from using my day from fuckin' around. Post anything related to Lúcio. Overwatch shit, frogs, Brazil, skates, whatever you wanna do. You might get a prize, you might not. You won't get banned tho. Unless you do something ban worthy, because I don't have an off day.... Where am I going with this? I dunno, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!

giphy.gif

Ashlette

Oct 28, 2017
Happy Birthday Nepenthe!

I remember playing Lucio Ball for the first time and accidentally scoring for the other team. Lucio's reaction broke my heart. D:

Shadownet

Oct 29, 2017
As a Lucio main as well, go have yourself a bowl of Lucio Ohs when you wake up! Happy Birthday!

Overwatch-Lucio-Ohs-Blizzcon-Cereal.jpg

OP
OP
Nepenthe

Nepenthe

Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
Happy birthday! I just got this hoodie:

www.blizzardgearstore.com

Men's Lucio Green Overwatch Kambo Pullover Hoodie

Pick up the tempo with this Overwatch pullover hoodie featuring Lucio's iconic Kambo spray. Nothing's gonna stop you when you're looking this groovy!

If you don't have some Lucio swag might be a good pick up with the sale.
I have all the Lucio swag..............

Except that one. Fffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff—

Happy birthday!!! Any plans?
Get food, get cake, maybe some beer, and play Jackbox with some Lucio fans. His VA might actually stop by the group as well. That'd be neat- on my birthday.

Also, I love all you people who posted. Thank y'all haha.

OP
OP
Nepenthe

Nepenthe

Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
Happy B-Day! Here's to Overwatch 2's Campaign mode being a good time, which I'm down to play with you if you're picking it up next year.

lB-EiTW6yeoCTBa-y8aPJ4ys4lbTUUKa9dCivZTwzJ4.png

Lucio-Overwatch-2-Look.jpg

OW2_Blizzcon_2019_Rio_IGC_Lucio_03-770x470.jpg
I will buy it when it's not $70 (because you know Blizzard is gonna try it).

First thing I'm gonna do is load the Rio map into the custom game maker and just take a tour lol.

SealedSeven

Prophet of Regret
The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Almost a year since Lucio retired. Was a decent defender
GettyImages-88729456.jpg

edit: almost forgot Happy Birthday!!

Last edited:

Messofanego

Oct 25, 2017
UK
I have all the Lucio swag..............

Except that one. Fffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff—

Get food, get cake, maybe some beer, and play Jackbox with some Lucio fans. His VA might actually stop by the group as well. That'd be neat- on my birthday.

Also, I love all you people who posted. Thank y'all haha.
Whoah, you're getting a celeb for your b'day, hope he turns up! Sounds like a packed and enjoyable day woohoo 🥳

Selphie

Oct 27, 2017
The Netherlands
Happy Birthday!
Also Lucio is just so fun to play, I've stopped playing ow but I always loved him, going a bit aggressive and surviving always gave me such a rush, same with defending a payload or control point in overtime.

Banjo Tango

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 28, 2017
I almost exclusively play Mystery Heroes now, but it's always a joy when Lucio comes up*

Happy Birthday!

* And I don't feed from overconfidence

Colfari

#TeamThierry
Nov 13, 2017
Germany
I don't play Overwatch, but hope it's ok to wish you a happy birthday nonetheless. Hope you have a great day.

Spiderman

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Happy birthday!

Fun fact when I started playing Lucio; I thought his weapon also healed my team.