• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
Black Widow has the Red Guardian who can be seen in profile on the movie poster

EC10uE1U8AABvET

red-guardian-as-a-dark-mirror-of-captain-america-1568220405.jpg

Leader of their version of the Avengers
5lpm0c71wqb31.png

Funny enough the second Female Red Guardian has the most appearances because they keep killing off the male ones
latest

How long before we get Captain Midlands?
image.jpg

Manmademan Bandit's time is coming

OP
OP
Slayven

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, it's insane we are getting a comic book movie in 2020.
Yeah but we are getting depths of genre that were considered unheard of. It is like the WWE planning a new PPV event where the Brooklyn Brawler and The Texas Tornado were one of the main events

Odesu

Oct 26, 2017
Yeah but we are getting depths of genre that were considered unheard of. It is like the WWE planning a new PPV event where the Brooklyn Brawler and The Texas Tornado were one of the main events

Dude, we had a movie about a fucking raccoon 5 years ago. Another superhero written by US writers for the US market isn't special just because the writers decided he wasn't American.

If an actual character from the USSR - meaning created there, written by people there, was part of a tentpole movie, that would be fascinating. It was what I was thinking about reading the Title.

This is just...sure, whatever.

Deleted member 721

User-requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
it looks like evil copy versions of the avengers (with the exception of the bear), this is kinda boring

May 13, 2019
Perhaps only tangentially related to the topic at hand but does the DC have an evil equivalent to the Avengers? I know Marvel has Squadron Surpreme.

Deleted member 2625

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
after they made Rocket Raccoon work with pathos, nothing shocks me anymore

I made jokes years ago about a Moon Knight show and guess what

Yasuke

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
lol at the obtuse "we're getting a comic book movie" posts.

It's wild that the genre has started mining some of the most "out there" material. Guardians isn't one of the few exceptions anymore. Things are just gonna get weirder, and that's exciting.

Temp_User

Oct 30, 2017
I love her masters of evil like up. Why go for quality when you can have quantity?
moe7-big.jpg

Look at all those wonderful C, D, E, F - level baddies. I wish that the MCU seed more villains into future movies and Disney+ Marvel shows so that we could do a proper Thunderbolts movie. Too bad we'll probably get FF and Xmen movies first though before them.