• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Z-Beat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Everyone wish him a happy birthday

tumblr_nmgspz24pz1r1fbjno10_400.gif

tenor.gif

200.gif

xyla

Oct 27, 2017
Germany
Love all of his cartoons from the 50s dad ones to the 90s show.

His Capcom game is also on of the all time best SNES puzzle games and a concept never really revisited.

RagnarokX

Oct 26, 2017
Saw this short for the first time the other week and it's so weird:

It's like a pilot for DuckTales but without Alan Young as Scrooge and for some reason Goofy is there. And they don't call him Goofy, they always refer to him as Sports Goofy.

They made the short as part of a Goofy anniversary special where the gimmick was that he'd finally be competent and successful instead of a failure and goof.

Should really be fyucks

BLEEN

Oct 27, 2017
The judge says to Mickey, "I can't grant you a divorce because you think Minnie is crazy."

"I didn't say she was crazy," says Mickey, "I said she was fucking Goofy!"

L Thammy

Spacenoid
Oct 25, 2017
There's a claim floating around the internet that Resident Evil is based on the same code as Goof Troop for the SNES.

So every time you suplex a Ganados or you're being hunted by Nemesis, you may have Goofy to thank.

jiggle

Dec 23, 2017
Is he supposed to be a dog like Pluto?
Why does he get to wear clothes and talk and stuff
Or is Pluto like a minor dog

Last edited:

Turin

Oct 27, 2017
Meeting Goofy in Disney World as a 4 year old was my Everest. Been down hill ever since.

erlim

Oct 26, 2017
London
Resident Evil was built upon the foundations of the Goof Troop game, yes? Praise Goofy for my favorite videogame franchises.

Keasar

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
UmeĂĄ, Sweden
Happy birthday.

And also, a strong reminder that Disney are keeping their characters perpetually out of public domain after completely fucking over IP laws.