• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

game-biz

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Stupid people usually don't realize they're stupid. So you're smarter than you think at least.

And let's say worse case scenario is that you really are stupid, well I know many, many intelligent children and adults with very, very dumb parents.

so cheer up

edit: also, going through your post history, you're definitely not dumb, not even close. Depression, low self esteem - it can fool the wisest and greatest into thinking that they are worthless. These are depressing times, but we're all in it together. Stay strong, and at the very least this forum can be supportive and encouraging in difficult times.

Last edited:

UltraMav

Oct 25, 2017
Fully expected this to be another gotcha Rise of Skywalker thread. Now I'm just sad and worried for OP.

OP
OP
Oct 27, 2017
Okay all joking aside... whats really going on? Its best to vent than to keep things bottled up
Started a new job and don't feel like I'm contributing at all rather being a pain. Talking to a girl who is interested in me and told her she's better off with someone else who isnt an emotional wreck. She still wants to talk to me so for now I'm just trying to hold on as long as I can.

TaySan

SayTan
Dec 10, 2018
Tulsa, Oklahoma
Don't put yourself down like that. :(

I'm sure you would make a fantastic parent.

For me personally i think kids are overrated and i'm not having any either.

Mona

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
im not having kids either, although mine would obviously grow up to be intelligent

game-biz

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Just an emotional morning is all lots of tears
I hope you'll fell better soon. Believe me, I can relate, I've had my share of issues. I'm sure you know better than I do about what can cheer you up, but what helps me in difficult moments is distracting me with something that makes me feel better. It's an obvious remedy but it often helps a lot.

I was just randomly watching a few YouTube videos of Koko the chimp. For whatever reason, that stuff made me feel 10 times better. Like, this world is amazing and full of amazing things. Within all the nastiest and grimness in the world, you can always find something that makes you smile. Hope you start to feel better, op.

Mediking

Final Fantasy Best Boy (Grip)
Started a new job and don't feel like I'm contributing at all rather being a pain. Talking to a girl who is interested in me and told her she's better off with someone else who isnt an emotional wreck. She still wants to talk to me so for now I'm just trying to hold on as long as I can.
First off... thanks for sharing. Its always better to vent somewhere than to hold in negative thoughts.

1: Bro, you just started a job. I mean... you aint gonna walk in there and just totally dominate. Its their job to teach you the job so dont feel bad.

2: The irony of you telling the girl that you're an emotional train wreck and that she's better off ignoring you is that she's prolly actually really interested in you now. Lol that kinda backfired. Now I bet she really wanna figure you out. Don't exactly push her away unless you really wanna keep your distance.

Pau

Self-Appointed Godmother of Bruce Wayne's Children
Oct 25, 2017
My advice is to trust people to make these kinds of decisions for themselves. You seem to want to have this person in your life. Let them know what baggage they can expect, definitely, but if they still want to try for something, respect that decision. There is no need to self sabotage, although I 100% understand the inclination.