• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Discontent

May 25, 2018
DdfUUi5VwAYxRMk.jpg

Wow, just wow! I mean, just look at it! The most mind-blowing reveal of all time imo. Nintendo must have shat the bed hence Reggie's brown ass suit. Long live the GOAT dedicated handheld system!

Also, can someone clarify whether or not that picture is classed as a hybrid? I know it has both the DS and PSP so I don't want to mislead anyone who came in expecting this to be all about the PSP because I literally couldn't find another picture. If it's not a hybrid, what's the correct term?

And I hope anyone doesn't mind me calling this News because I know technically it's old news but I couldn't see anything in the thread creation rules about old news not qualifying as news. God I hate calling it old news because it's still big, BIG news to me!!!

Now onto my main reason for creating this thread! It was to see if anyone has any other old pictures of the PSP being hand held like in the picture above. I'm sure the picture I provided is the earliest one of the PSP being hand held but boy would I be glad if someone could find an even older one, thanks.

Goldenroad

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Nov 2, 2017
DdfUUi5VwAYxRMk.jpg

And I hope anyone doesn't mind me calling this News because I know technically it's old news but I couldn't see anything in the thread creation rules about old news not qualifying as news.

The root of the word "News" is NEW. You're talking about "olds".

LOL. I don't see the tag anyway.

mael

Avenger
Nov 3, 2017
When you can't talk about something you like without dissing something else.... sad is the word I'd use.

cw_sasuke

Oct 27, 2017
DS looking kinda slim in Reggies hand when this thing was phat.
When you can't talk about something you like without dissing something else.... sad is the word I'd use.
Sadly ERA is full of these kind of threads nowadays.
People cant appreciate something without downplaying another thing. Its weird. Thats why we have all these versus threads.

ghostemoji

Oct 27, 2017
G4Cq9LD.jpg

Not what you're looking for, but this image I still associate with the PSP in my memory. I never owned one, but this was the pre-announcement hype photo. I don't remember it being an official Sony released image, but the internet in 2021 seems to think so.

Okabe

Is Sometimes A Good Bean
Aug 24, 2018
....it's not the weekend yet you made this too early.

Cmc

Nov 1, 2017
This isn't what I expected when I opened the thread, although now I'm not even sure what I was expecting

MrFox

VFX Rendering Pipeline Developer
Verified
Jun 8, 2020
Oh no you didn't just do that!

*slams the door*

Deleted member 5491

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I wish I had your problems to convince people on a message board in 2021 that a 16 year old device is the second coming of god

Phil32

Oct 28, 2017
I am sorry for apologizing to you and giving you the benefit of the doubt in the other thread. You are indeed pathetic.

Status
Not open for further replies.