• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Favorite Girl Scout Cookies?

• S'Mores

Votes: 4 2.6%
  • Lemonades

Votes: 11 7.2%
  • Toffee

Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Trefoils

Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Peanut Butter

Votes: 21 13.8%
  • Samoas/Caramel

Votes: 56 36.8%
  • Thin Mints

Votes: 56 36.8%

• Total voters

ryseing

Bought courtside tickets just to read a book.
Oct 25, 2017
For lovers
I got my box of Thin Mints that I will now freeze until summer. Also bought some Lemonades, and will likely buy more. Unfortunately my local troop has the shitty bakery.

RBH

Official ERA expert on Third Party Football
Nov 2, 2017
If you don't vote for Thin Mints, you should be permabanned

Gaardus

Oct 27, 2017
I ended up buying a package of Lemon Ups today. They were delicious, and not too similar to cookies already on store shelves, so the price is easier to swallow.
If you don't vote for Thin Mints, you should be permabanned

Thin mints are the bomb, but everyone and their grandmothers sell a copy of it in stores, even Keebler. Someday I'll do side-by-side comparison to see if Keebler uses the same recipe for the actual Girl Scout cookies as they do their own.

Last edited:

Jotakori

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Thin mints are my lifeblood. Thank you for reminding me Tis the Season so I can go accost a Fred Meyer. đź‘€

DrewFu

Attempted to circumvent ban with an alt-account
Banned
Apr 19, 2018
Samoas. I've already put away 4 boxes.

Don't judge me.

May 30, 2018
i'm still looking for those Thank You cookies, the shortbread(ish?) with the chocolate on the bottom. if anyone has online order forms still that sells those hook me uppppp

Chie Satonaka

Oct 25, 2017
Those S'mores cookies are goddamn DANGEROUS. I wasn't paying attention and I downed half a box while watching a movie.

...The movie wasn't even halfway over.

Kisaya

Oct 25, 2017
I never like keeping sweets in the house, but it's been super tempting not to get a box of thin mints. Also down for peanut butter and samoas.

Lobster Roll

signature-less, now and forever
Sep 24, 2019
Thin Mints and Samoas are tied for first in the poll and it's not even close. Just the way it should be. Give me Samoas in the morning with my coffee and thin mints out of the freezer at night.

Deleted member 31817

Nov 7, 2017
Freezer thin mints> samoas> room temp thin mints>>>>> everything else

jstevenson

Developer at Insomniac Games
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Burbank CA
ABC Smores
ABC Thin Mints
Little Brownie Baker Tagalongs
Little Brownie Baker Samoas.

And yes the same cookies are quite different in different parts of the countries. Smores are a completely different concept, for instance, whereas the ABC Thin Mints lean much more on the mint and as such as far more refreshing out of the freezer.