• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Royalan

I can say DEI; you can't.
Oct 24, 2017
Carried by the voice of a literal angel:

What say you, Era? Are you in Candy Corn Season?

RBH

Official ERA expert on Third Party Football
Nov 2, 2017
227nMI2.gif

Hecht

Blue light comes around
Administrator
Oct 24, 2017
makes a mental note to remove roy's posting abilities

SilentSoldier

Oct 27, 2017
Anyone who legitimately likes candy corn are probably serial killers and should be arrested by the appropriate authorities

Musubi

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
People who like candy corn are criminals.

Moogle

Top Mog
Oct 27, 2017
I've never had a "candy corn"
I am the untainted/unblessed (delete as applicable)

TheZynster

Oct 26, 2017
Can't remember

but apparently there's a pretty dope DIY butterfinger recipe that uses candy corn

rjinaz

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Phoenix
All of that 9 minutes just to smash it on the sidewalk with a view from 30ft away?
I thought the same thing but I imagine there's no realistic way to store it. It's sticky and prone to dirt and anything else in the air or that touches it, and also an excellent way to attract ants. Freeze it I guess? But that's pretty big to just keep in your freezer. People like to see things break and she's a video entertainer so I guess that's what she did lol.

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
One day I need to create time travel and go back and fight whoever invented this shit

Carbon

Deploying the stealth Cruise Missile
Oct 27, 2017
Do the Pumpkins count? Because I'm eating one RIGHT NOW.

Happy Candy Corn Season!

Stencil

Oct 30, 2017
USA
I thought the same thing but I imagine there's no realistic way to store it. It's sticky and prone to dirt and anything else in the air or that touches it, and also an excellent way to attract ants. Freeze it I guess? But that's pretty big to just keep in your freezer. People like to see things break and she's a video entertainer so I guess that's what she did lol.
Could've at least done it in slo-mo...