• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Finale Fireworker

Love each other or die trying.
Oct 25, 2017
United States
Tetris is actually a direct sequel to Monoris. You don't need to have played Diris or Tris to understand it (which are standalone) but you miss out on some of the lore. I definitely recommend playing the whole series in order if you have the time, though. People will tell you to skip Diris but I actually think it's the best in the series.

For me it's Diris > Tetris / Monoris > Tris. I will never replay Tris. It's fun to speedrun but that's literally it. I don't understand how people can hate on Diris but think Tris is somehow better??

Serein

Mar 7, 2018
It's called Zombies Ate My Neighbors because your neighbours were eaten by zombies.

RetroMG

Community Resettler
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
It's called an Xbox 360 because when you see it, you turn 360 degrees and walk away.

Someone is about to come in and take this post seriously.

King Al B

Mar 28, 2018
5ba0737084b37.jpeg
I showed to my son, 10, and hes says maybe he was studying to be a doctor while he was a plumber... kids! lol

Melody Shreds

Oct 25, 2017
Terminal Dogma
It's called Minecraft because it's actually the third and final entry in the "craft" trilogy.
Serving as a prequel to the series it was preceeded by Warcraft II and Starcraft.

Onikage

Feb 21, 2018
It is called Tekken because 鉄拳 means "tightly clenched fist" and also the union of the kanji for "Iron" and "Fist".

Hence the Iron Fist Tournament.

Onikage

Feb 21, 2018
It is called Okami (大神 ) because it means (great, big) God. And because "wolf" (狼) also has the same pronunciation.

Onikage

Feb 21, 2018
It is called Tenchu because you play as a ninja delivering the (天誅 Tenchuu) divine or well-deserved punishment to the enemies.

OtakuCoder

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
UK
It's called Danganronpa because you fire bullets (dangan) of truth in order to refute (ronpa) your classmates' arguments.

John64

Banned
Nov 29, 2017
It's called Half-Life because you'll spend half your life waiting for Half-Life 3. :(