• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sandersson

Banned
Feb 5, 2018
HOLY SHIT.
I'm the harasser ?
The guy is literally THROWING MY NAME.
I created an account to ask for receipts. I sent literally ONE tweet.
Show the evidences or shut the fuck up.

And yes, I created a burner account because I wont post with my name over a tweet accusing me of something without any proof.
Hey man, you are a horrible racists with a huuuuge rap sheet. You even scared a moderator away from this site. We even have receipts for that. Also, everyone who dislikes EGS and dares to voice their opinion is as racist and horrible as you. But hey, dont go asking for receipts you stalker!

I think this whole thread is pretty fucking weird shows a real lack of judgement. You are making a thread about and extremely explosive subject and adding all this weird personal venom and probable lies into it. Then you shrug off every argument againdt your position and wonder why the "discussion" is so toxic. Go figure..

Sweeney Swift

User Requested Ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
#IStandWithTaylor
The fact that you can't see how your behaviour is inappropriate is shocking. Creating a burner account to attack someone, asking for 'receipts' when they've come out as the victim of online abuse! This is the shit we saw from GamerGate.

The correct move should have been:
-Assume there was some way you behaved that was inappropriate. Because it won't just have been made up out of nowhere.
-Learn from it.
-Be better.

Not continue the exact same shitty behaviour that made BronsonLee leave in the first place.

Agreed completely

Metroidvania

Oct 25, 2017
Steam launch was like "want to keep playing counterstrike? install steam or fuck off".

They can be consumer-friendly because they probably have like 90% market share.

Valve DEVELOPED counter-strike.

If you want to talk how shitty steam used to be (and how people couldn't play even the off-line games when it was down for a while) I'm there for it, but that's not anywhere near the same as having third-party games suddenly be moneyhatted.

The only real pro-consumer thing Epic has done with the EGS is the gesture of goodwill with giving a bunch of free games

edit: And the 10 bucks off Metro for NA users.

Everything else, not so much.

We are really trying hard to make this a better place for all.

By ignoring/refusing to respond to discussion of your posts?

It's your prerogative, sure, but it REALLY does a disservice insofar as making this feel like a good-faith effort, all the same.

Also, I don't think this topic is about EGS anyways. That has become clear.

I think there's discussion insofar as 'it's just a launcher' is concerned to be had regarding its use, and what constitutes trolling or not....but the OP doesn't wanna have that, apparently.

Jun 2, 2019
This is bullshit. If you are falsely accused, stand up for yourself.

Ok I'm sorry. It's just that I am so used to seeing Era hate in my internet circles that I think it's actually innocuous.

Unless GhostTrick is being harassed for Bronson's accusations, I think he should just ignore them.

I mean no harm with my comment,it's just what I've been doing during my whole life.

GhostTrick

Oct 25, 2017
The fact that you can't see how your behaviour is inappropriate is shocking. Creating a burner account to attack someone, asking for 'receipts' when they've come out as the victim of online abuse! This is the shit we saw from GamerGate.

The correct move should have been:
-Assume there was some way you behaved that was inappropriate. Because it won't just have been made up out of nowhere.
-Learn from it.
-Be better.

Not continue the exact same shitty behaviour that made BronsonLee leave in the first place.

Good thing most judiciary systems don't work like this. "A burner account" "GhostTrickERA". Lol.
"This is the shit we saw from GamerGate" because I asked receipts of a pretended behaviour ?

No, the correct move is asking for everyone to come clear and settle down the situation.
If I had a bad behaviour, I want you to show me said behaviour. And if it happened, then AT THIS MOMENT, I'll reflect on that.
The thing is, nothing is being shown.

It's hard to reflect on me having done a racist harassment, death threats and doxxing (because that's the accusation) if you cant show me where I did that when I didn't.
We're not talking about "I don't like this person because they're an asshole". We're talking about "This person did THOSE specific things" (which by the way, are actual CRIMES).

I'm not being accused of being an ass, I'm accused of having done CRIMINAL things.
Sorry if your nice, unfaithful reasoning doesn't apply.

Snormy

I'll think about it
Oct 25, 2017
Morizora's Forest
Official Staff Communication
After review, this thread will remain locked, as it does not seem like any productive discussion can take place.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.