• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Birdie

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Who has played everyday since it was released March 20th?

I can proudly say I have played for atleast an hour everyday and I'm still working full time IRL as a grocery store worker.

TeenageFBI

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Right here. Hoping my store gets upgraded soon!

..I'm also hoping for a few more buildings or something. There was a bunch of fun stuff in New Leaf that isn't in New Horizons. I'm hoping for frequent content patches to make this more like a service game.. Has Nintendo talked about that at all?

hydruxo

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
I do. It's the first thing I do every morning while I'm drinking my coffee. I hop on, go the Nook terminal, check out my shops, get the daily fossils, etc. The progression has definitely slowed to a halt over the last few weeks but there's always something to get me to log on every day.

jph139

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
My man, I've played Animal Crossing every day since City Folk. December 4, 2008. Unbroken streak.

Yeah, I've got perfect attendance in New Horizons.

ghibli99

Oct 27, 2017
I have, but only have 45-50 hours on it. Just got the paving and terraforming tools though, so that's made the daily stuff more interesting for now. Kinda losing interest though, so I'm looking forward to whatever events are in store.

Oct 25, 2017
I do every day. It's pleasant to play around, and I'm still slowly designing my island.

I will probably play at least thirty minutes each day for a long, long time.

Sundrowned

Oct 27, 2017
MN
Not me, I went really hard for the first couple weeks, but it was honestly a gateway to get me back into gaming and I've been tackling my backlog. My fiancee still plays every day, though.

Sky

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
UK
Only logging in to get my daily nook miles, fossils and rocks. Trying to continue terraforming the island but its so tedious!
Majority of friends have stopped so I'm losing motivation. What other fun stuff is there to do?! ;O

ConfusedOwl

Oct 27, 2017
Canada
I've skipped a couple days here and there and only have 35 hours invested so far. Still sitting on a 2 star island eval. My attention is divided between too many games right now so Animal Crossing suffers because it's a lot more casual.

Moz La Punk

Journalist at Gamer.nl & Power Unlimited
Verified
May 15, 2018
The Netherlands
Yes, every day since wednesday 18 march. 145 hours deep, four star island. My first animal crossing and i can see me playing this all year.

Fosko

Oct 27, 2017
I miss some new leaf features, like the Street Pass thing where I could buy entire sets easily.

PhantomArtifice

Lead Administrator at Final Weapon
Verified
Apr 24, 2019
USA
I fell off so much once FF7R came out lol

Still playing FF7R even now, almost on my second playthrough

Dyle

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I missed Sunday the 5th because I was participating in a big trivia contest all day. Though I was just sitting in my apartment all day and had checked in briefly on Saturday when the contest was also running, so that's not really an excuse

K' Dash

Banned
Nov 10, 2017
The days I was playing Doom and RE3R I logged in to check on my residents and get the fossils, now I'm full on again, just got the permits for terraforming.

Kouriozan

Oct 25, 2017
I do and I have 205 hours, first time playing without time travel and it's much much more enjoyable that way.

Oct 27, 2017
Pretty sure I do! Wait, definitely sure. I've only forgotten to do some stuff later in the day but I haven't skipped an entire day.

I do. It's the first thing I do every morning while I'm drinking my coffee. I hop on, go the Nook terminal, check out my shops, get the daily fossils, etc.

Literally this. I'm pretty sick of the 8 AM music now, haha.

Oct 27, 2017
Put 55 hours in and I'm about to get "endgame". Crazy reading some people just getting store upgrade but I did play like 20 hours in first 3 days

Barn

Oct 27, 2017
Los Angeles
I'm part of the club. This shit gets me out of bed in the morning.

I've got 85 hours (definitely the quickest I've reached that point in a game, of course due to the circumstances). My island is really starting to take shape and I mostly log in at the start of the day to do my routine, find more furniture items and chip away at all my little projects (or do spur-of-the-moment small ones). It feels good because my island already looks nice -- far nicer and more personalized than any Animal Crossing village I've had to date, starting with the GameCube -- and it has its own distinct vibe, but there's still a lot that I'm working toward. That feels like a good balance for an Animal Crossing game.

Divvy

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
I do. I am obsessed with this game far more than I ever expected to be.

.exe

Oct 25, 2017
I missed yesterday or the day before. Getting a little bored of it. Also increasingly tired of all the little annoyances that keep adding up.

Deleted member 50232

User requested account closure
Banned
Dec 3, 2018
I do. I've put over 200 hours in since March 20 which is every so slightly concerning.

Really tempted to buy a 3ds just so I can play new leaf as well. So yeah I'm kind of obsessed.