• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Deleted member 1258

User Requested Account Closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
BeGtjmk.png

R.I.P. Mr. Howard aka "Father of the Year every year."

L Thammy

Spacenoid
Oct 25, 2017
I'm pretty sure that this didn't actually happen and OP is just a pin-headed son of an ice cream maker .

PSqueak

Oct 25, 2017
Wait, what? i thought Fatal Fury originally took place in like the 50's, not the 20's.

JMTF

Aug 27, 2018
Which one of the snk games that had an clock sync for geese's obituary or i am mismembering something?

Jimnymebob

Oct 26, 2017
The fact Geese isn't in every KoF is ridiculous.
My SNK fighter purchases are limited solely with the 'Is Geese in- yes/no' criteria.

J75

Sep 29, 2018
Is this a Y2K issue with the game? From what i can understand, if you played this in the 90s and the clock of the neo geo was set right, you would just get the current year. Since its 2019 and the game wasn't programmed for the 2000s, we get 1919, right?

dock

Game Designer
Verified
Nov 5, 2017
The original AOF/FF timeline is the best. Ryo/Mr. Karate actually felt like a badass rather than just another shoto dude.
Holy crap, I had no idea that Takuma(Mr Karate) was Ryo's dad, and Yuri was Ryo's sister! There should be a KOF game that is only lore and no fighting.

AlexBasch

Oct 27, 2017
Holy crap, I had no idea that Takuma(Mr Karate) was Ryo's dad, and Yuri was Ryo's sister! There should be a KOF game that is only lore and no fighting.
The KOF Lore Is very interesting and to me, it was the most ambitious crossover event than that Marvel MCU crap.

I mean, Robert Garcia vs Terry Bogard? My little child brain was blown away back then. Imagine a KOF story mode like a Netherrealm game. Whoosh.

L Thammy

Spacenoid
Oct 25, 2017
The most important part of AOF lore is that Ryo Sakazaki rides a motorcycle in wooden sandals.

ninjabot

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Y'all remember how hype the Tekken 7 reveal trailer was for him?

So many damn counters lol.