• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Deleted member 10234

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
QXMwL7v.png

Symphony

Oct 27, 2017
I was expecting to have to counter some typical SNES RPG music with Nier's soundtrack, but yeah you're probably right about Buck Bumble's main theme. It makes everything better, especially Trackmania.

lvl 99 Pixel

Oct 25, 2017
Last edited:

Deleted member 32359

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 10, 2017
I am surprised of the amount of people who agree with OP.
I really don't like this theme.
Yeah me too. I find this to be utter sh*t music. Again different tastes, different opinions.
Going back listening to something else to clean my hears.

note: is this sort of a meme or a famous game/character in UK/US or I don't know... I really don't get it sorry and it seems like everyone is finding this... good ?!?
(or did I miss the joke?)

Slev

Oct 27, 2017
This is one of my favorite threads of all time.

Just myriads of people ready to fight, and then the acceptance of the one true Buck Bumble happens...

Good Job OP.

Unaha-Closp

Oct 25, 2017
Scotland
Agreed OP. Shit, I listened to a Spotify playlist of the 'Best' music from the 10's Decade and this is better than huge parts of that. I mean Coldplay came on, I hit next song, and another Coldplay song came on. They have that one song about the colour yellow so I was confused.

Dest

Has seen more 10s than EA ever will
Coward
Jun 4, 2018
Work
I was about to come in here and tear someone a new one and.
There's absolutely no need this is correct.

Lozjam

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Nov 1, 2017
Lady Bow:

I have come to bargain.

Wait..... okay. Never mind. Ummmm.....
Era. What should we do. OP is actually right.

I guess the only thing left to do is Bumb to the Bass. Se la manda du la ve, EY!

YaBish

Unshakable Resolve - One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
What's the opposite of a thread backfire?

DoubleTake

Oct 25, 2017
I saw all the agreement and then had to listen and well...damn that's one catchy ass song. The Mario remix is great too. I'll add to my list, OP. Good work.

andymcc

Oct 25, 2017
Columbus, OH
its good for about 10 seconds before the repetitive nature of the track starts to get really grating(Song could really use a good chorus or something).
give me something like the Octopath Traveler main menu theme thats a full composition that actually goes somewhere

90s main themes were pretty crazy with like F-Zero X going hard on the electric guitar and the 1080 Snowboarding one despite not having a clue what the lyrics are supposed to be.

Nintendo shit is so wimpy for 90s electric guitar stuff. SEGA's quality redbook audio buttrock is where you wanna go.

On topic, someone should make a thread about shitty games with awesome music. Exempt 3D Sonic from discussion though.

Oct 25, 2017
New York City
note: is this sort of a meme or a famous game/character in UK/US or I don't know... I really don't get it sorry and it seems like everyone is finding this... good ?!?
IMO it's like a "so bad it's good" or "cheesy" song kind of like the DK Rap, but it's also actually pretty darn good bop, haha.

What you guys know about NES Pictionary?

Ah yeah, there's a thread I'm planning to make about Konami being the GOAT at NES music, I definitely need to take Tim Follin into consideration.

SgtCobra

Oct 25, 2017
I was ready to agree with the rest of you but I don't. Oh well there' still the Silver Surfer NES game, Cheetahmen or Plok - Beach to tie me over.

Revolsin

Usage of alt-account.
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Yeah me too. I find this to be utter sh*t music. Again different tastes, different opinions.

I mean, people are overrating it for effect but it's genuinely fun to listen to.

mhayes86

Oct 27, 2017
Maryland
It's catchy as hell. My brother and I used to just leave the title screen on and have the theme play. Click Clock Wood from Banjo-Kazooie was another track that was just so goddamn fine.

Deleted member 10726

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
ResetERA
shit slaps so hard i'm suing OP for assault.

i think the reason we never went past this is cause every video game music dude gave up after listening to this. the bar was set too damn high.

MadMod

Dec 4, 2017
Was legit about to come and fight you, but i realised how correct you were. Its literally the only reason i turned on that game as a kid haha.

KillLaCam

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
Seoul
Please take a seat

Sorry, I just love your profile pic xD
latest

It's a joke lol