• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Neoraxis

Nov 27, 2017
Resident-Evil-4-1.jpg

Happy new year!

Deleted member 46493

User requested account closure
Banned
Aug 7, 2018
I beat it on Pro in like 2014 on PS3 and have a save file for the PS4 version Pro. One day I'll get back to it and 100% both trophy lists (why are they separate ones -.-).

daveo42

Oct 25, 2017
Ohio
Beat it last year after playing RE2 Remake to death. It holds up, even if there's a steady decline in quality as you progress into subsequent areas.

Ploid 6.0

Oct 25, 2017
That's a negative on this one for me captain. I did try to get through it though. I think having to play through Code Veronica scared me on RE as a whole for life. I liked RE2 and 3 back then though, I was not interested in the remakes.

Hennessy

Dec 8, 2020
Secure the Ballistics!

I'm probably going to replay this game right before the remake.
Lets hope it tilts more to re2 remake than 3 because i don't want pieces of this masterpiece missing.

Addleburg

The Fallen
Nov 16, 2017
Too late; I've already been re-playing it for the past week or more. It's amazing how much of the game I don't remember since having last played it when it came out.

Kongo B

Sep 8, 2019
Europe
Can you believe I have this in my backlog and I never played it before? Might change that now in your honor OP

OtterX

Mar 12, 2020
Played it on Game Pass. Couldn't make it twenty minutes before I uninstalled. Identical enemies. Horrible shooting and movement controls. Like every resident evil, it takes a ton of bullets to kill an enemy. I guess it's one of those "you had to be there" kinda games...

GamerJM

Nov 8, 2017
Don't do what I did and bought the Switch version that I had assumed would have the Wii Motion controls :/

Tbf the only version of that game with Wii Motion controls is the Wii version and a lot of people probably don't have a Wii console hooked up in 2020 (I do, but just saying a lot of people don't). The Switch's port is a totally solid version of the game otherwise.