• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Stalker

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
QTqaI9v.jpeg

Did anyone else spot this during the Attitude era? Insane how they had two guys on the roser with such a similar face shape, hair and beard and build.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
Did anyone else spot this during the Attitude era? Insane how they had two guys on the roser with such a similar face shape, hair and beard and build.

Crazy how you never saw them fight each other or even in the same place at the same time, right? What a missed opportunity!

Mesoian

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 28, 2017
You ever think about how Terry Funk and Chainsaw Charlie look like...exactly a like?

Thorakai

Oct 27, 2017
I always was a bit disappointed they never entered the Rumble all at the same time. I also noticed the similarity and would have popped-off to see them all face off against each other.

thewienke

Oct 25, 2017
I don't think anyone has ever seen one hit wonder Chris Gaines in the same room as Garth Brooks before.

But then why would Garth Brooks be hanging out with a loser like that?

subpar spatula

Refuses to Wash his Ass
Oct 26, 2017
I came into this thread thinking Cactus Jack was an alien species recently found to be living on some planet. Turns out I was right.

Fuzzy

Completely non-threatening
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Toronto
Kinda reminds me how Stone Cold Steve Austin stole Stunning Steve Austin's name for his finishing move.

El_TigroX

Oct 27, 2017
New York, NY
For a recent birthday, we were in Covid lockdown. My gf got me a cameo from Mick as a gift - and let me tell you... I was shocked that he invited Mankind AND Dude Love to record with him - they handed the camera back and forth and it was WONDERFUL to see all of them still working together.

btw... Mick Foley on cameo puts some WORK into this stuff - absolutely worth it!

OP
OP
Stalker

Stalker

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
For a recent birthday, we were in Covid lockdown. My gf got me a cameo from Mick as a gift - and let me tell you... I was shocked that he invited Mankind AND Dude Love to record with him - they handed the camera back and forth and it was WONDERFUL to see all of them still working together.

btw... Mick Foley on cameo puts some WORK into this stuff - absolutely worth it!

I'm watching his new Podcast right now and the dude is a fucking gem. I've always been a fan but watching him talk for 3 hours is perfect relaxation vibes

Deleted member 27921

User-requested account closure
Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Mankind is wearing a button-up shirt and a tie. An upstanding citizen.
This "Cactus Jack" guy doesn't even have the decency to have sleeves. A depraved mind and a blight on society.

Obviously 2 different people.

Dec 30, 2020
Crazy how you never saw them fight each other or even in the same place at the same time, right? What a missed opportunity!
www.youtube.com

Cactus Jack's WWE Debut

Dude Love doesn't think he has what it takes to compete in a street fight, so he calls on Cactus Jack to take his place - Raw, Sept. 22, 1997

There was that one wild time they all met.

OH WAIT, what am I thinking, Cactus Jack, Dude Love, and Mankind were ALL in the 1998 Royal Rumble together!

Zeliard

Jun 21, 2019
Wasn't there a Royal Rumble or something where he came out as all three of them after each was eliminated, and it still counted as three different participants?

Jedi2016

Oct 27, 2017
OH WAIT, what am I thinking, Cactus Jack, Dude Love, and Mankind were ALL in the 1998 Royal Rumble together!
That's what I was thinking. They have to be different people because they all fought in the same Rumble. I mean, the WWE wouldn't make that kind of mistake, they've got all that backroom staff to make sure things like that can't happen.

fhqwhgads

Oct 28, 2017
It's so sad what happened to the original Mankind. I've never watched In Your House 29, because I don't think I could knowing that the original Mankind burned to death in that inferno match. All credit to Mick for continuing the Mankind character out of respect to him.