• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Oct 28, 2017
Do they play this car commercial in your area and if so do you almost drive off the road when her voice hits?

Dyle

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Mad City Mitsubishi in Madison has radio ads like this and I can't stand them

Nesotenso

Oct 26, 2017
yeah they have one for the KC area Kia dealership.

edit: was wrong, it is a mitsubishi dealership.

Last edited:

T0M

Alt-Account
Banned
Aug 13, 2019
Hell yeah. When I was working in DC, I heard that commercial all the time.

ONE.
DIME.
DOWN.

Zoe

Oct 25, 2017
I know this dealership has said it on the radio, but I can't find a TV commercial for it. So here's one of their other ones instead.

Deleted member 31817

Nov 7, 2017
I hear this shit allllllllllll the time here

Duane

Unshakable Resolve
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Damn it! I thought this was local! :(

She's awesome as a voice actor. But I thought she was a KC person.

mrmoose

Nov 13, 2017
Why would you make a commercial that makes people want to turn the dial?

Now 1877Kars4Kids, I can completely understand. Starts off innocuous, then you hear it more and more and it's over, it's in your heard forever.

Zoe

Oct 25, 2017
Why would you make a commercial that makes people want to turn the dial?

Now 1877Kars4Kids, I can completely understand. Starts off innocuous, then you hear it more and more and it's over, it's in your heard forever.
I mean, this thread is proof that it sticks to you.

ss1

Oct 27, 2017
It's amazing and also crazy how easily available credit is in the US to buy a new car.

Akira86

Oct 25, 2017
they're trying to get that "Jersey girl" accent thing going, but she really sucks at it.

natural Joisey goil accents can be sexy though. Like a movie gun moll.

SaberVS7

Oct 25, 2017
I've got a real annoying car dealership commercial going on all my local radio stations. Not only does it have one of those long-winded "Chrysler-Jeep-Dodge-RAM" titles on it, but the way the speaker says the name sounds so obnoxious - It's Mancari, but they put extra emphasis and length on the first syllable so it sounds like "MAN-carry".

For a short while the speaker was a woman that said the name normally, but after a month or so they switched back to the MANly man.

efr

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Jun 19, 2019
I've got a real annoying car dealership commercial going on all my local radio stations. Not only does it have one of those long-winded "Chrysler-Jeep-Dodge-RAM" titles on it, but the way the speaker says the name sounds so obnoxious - It's Mancari, but they put extra emphasis and length on the first syllable so it sounds like "MAN-carry".

For a short while the speaker was a woman that said the name normally, but after a month or so they switched back to the MANly man.
MANCARI'S the one! CHRYLSER JEEP DODGE!

Akira86

Oct 25, 2017
Gus has a gambling problem. He has to choose between his scratch offs and his heart medication, and decided only one of those would make him rich.

AstronaughtE

Nov 26, 2017
I saw this one on tv and nearly fell over laughing. Watch mancows mouth as the other guy talks. He looks like a ventriloquist. Was this the best take?!

hikarutilmitt

Dec 16, 2017
You know what? eff it

This is just the recent shit. I swear he's channeling a pro wrestler in the best way possible.

Kasai

Jan 24, 2018
I literally got my Jetta from Merchants because no other dealer was stupid enough to give a 23 year old with a credit score of 512 a car payment of 300 a month.

Thank God they did though.

EDIT: So after watching the video, it actually has nothing to do with Merchants Auto. Weird shit.

Nov 17, 2017
Goddammit OP, I just washed this from my brain after hearing it 10 times in the car this weekend. I read the OP in that damn voice.

I thought it was local to but I'm in Philly and they have about 40 variations and I said that is way too many options for Springfield Mitsubishi.

Then I find out its nation wide.
I thought it was local too. I just happen to be in Philly too lol

Last edited: