• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Wulfric

Oct 25, 2017
This...might not be a bug or glitch? Still showing up for me now.

unknown.png

"$90 Off Physical In-Stock Product!" is weird text for a sale". Then again I don't actually order on their site very often.

inspectah

Oct 28, 2017
Germany
Reminds me of the 3DS I ordered from Amazon Italy for 5€.
When they fixed it, it was already shipped from the german warehouse.

AAION

Dec 28, 2018
well it was still discounted for me when I was in incognito

edit: okay now it's gone gone.

Last edited:

Wulfric

Oct 25, 2017
got my confirmation email

imma need the warehouse manager to NOT check their messages in the morning

chefbags

Oct 25, 2017
My animal crossing switch is on in progress. Hope it changes to preparing for shipment tomorrow.

Sheng Long

Oct 27, 2017
Earth
I just browse the site after searching ps4 or switch. There are tons of recent games like Avengers and Last of Us Part II etc that are free, and lots of headsets and items like HDDs etc.

Ricelord

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
most if not all of these will get cancelled but at the same time i remember getting a few games for free/ next to nothing during their last price error.Heck i still remember getting dying light plus the season pass for 20 bucks.

Traxus

Spirit Tamer
Jan 2, 2018
Way to go guys. I missed this one but price glitches are always exciting. Interested to see how many of these go through. Good luck! Thanks for posting OP.

Twister

Feb 11, 2019
I ordered a few things but I'm not getting an order confirmation. I checked out using PayPal as a guest because it was faster, was that my mistake? I can't even check my order status on the site because I don't have an Order ID

Astroroom

Aug 19, 2020
I ordered a few things but I'm not getting an order confirmation. I checked out using PayPal as a guest because it was faster, was that my mistake? I can't even check my order status on the site because I don't have an Order ID
I got a confirmation email with PayPal as a guest about 5-10 minutes after my order

IneptEMP

Jan 14, 2019
Received a confirmation email about 15 min ago, my two Switch Lites are preparing for shipment

Josh5890

I'm Your Favorite Poster's Favorite Poster
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
This thread is go in to be fun when I wake up in the morning

TrojanAg

Unshakable Resolve
Oct 25, 2017
I was able to order $320 worth of games for $11 since I went with expedited shipping. They're all preparing to ship. Hopefully they're on their way by the time I wake up.

Legacy

One Winged Slayer
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I would be amazed if anyone got a free Switch still, it will be cancelled surely.

JustJavi

Oct 27, 2017
New Zealand
I got a PS4 a month after launch for NZ$99 for a mistake like this one. They cancelled my order, I called to complain, got my PS4 3 days later.

spineduke

Oct 25, 2017
How is this ethical or moral? You go up in arms over someone pirating games but this somehow is okay? Waiting to hear all the leaps of logic to defend this

Wulfric

Oct 25, 2017
Preparing for shipment

If they actually send it, I'll actually fill out the survey and subscribe to Game Informer

big_z

Nov 2, 2017
If anyone ordered switch in bulk and lucks out getting your order I'll gladly pay the shipping to Canada to take one off your hands.

tomofthepops

Oct 27, 2017
I remember getting a Motorola smart watch for £6 when it was supposed to be something like £150, that was a good day lol.

Vuze

Oct 25, 2017
Damn, why does stuff like this never happen here. Could've used a free Switch for MHRise next year lol

Good luck with your orders!

donpiano

Nov 15, 2017
Why does this stuff never happen where I live? We don't even have GameStop and I have yet to witness my first pricing error.

Porygon

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Mexicali
I'm also in the "preparing for shipment" boat

I'm totally imaging someone from Gamestop jumping on the shipper's truck and taking the articles

Amnixia

▲ Legend ▲
The Fallen
Jan 25, 2018
You all do realize that any goods that actually get shipped will still get billed or have to be returned later right?

Wallace Wells

May 24, 2019
Lol this reminds me that Amazon U.K. put up the new iPhone 12 Pros for £849 and people managed to snatch a few of them and Amazon still fulfilled the orders. Hope everything works out for all of you