• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

nib95

Contains No Misinformation on Philly Cheesesteaks
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
This looked amazing. One of the best games of the show. Can't believe the aesthetic and creative jump from A Way Out to this.

TitanicFall

Nov 12, 2017
I passed on A Way Out because of the forced co-op experience, but for this game I'll probably make an exception.

Raigor

May 14, 2020
Honestly EA should secure them like they did with Respawn.

If they can play with a small budget and make good looking games like this they really should.

A Way Out was so much fun, this looks even better.

Deleted member 1238

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Honestly EA should secure them like they did with Respawn.

If they can play with a small budget and make good looking games like this they really should.

A Way Out was so much fun, this looks even better.
EA needs to keep their hands of Fares. He's more than welcome to work with EA if they'll publish his games, but I would never want EA to have creative control over him. Not after what happened to BioWare.

josef fares is a fucking creative genius.

alpha

Oct 25, 2017
Gura & Ame should play this.

Yes lol.

I'm super impressed by the fact that this is so vastly different from A Way Out, despite still having the two-player co-op gameplay. Feels like you have less developers these days who are willing to go further out of the zone of their last game.

Starlatine

533.489 paid youtubers cant be wrong
Oct 28, 2017
EA needs to keep their hands of Fares. He's more than welcome to work with EA if they'll publish his games, but I would never want EA to have creative control over him. Not after what happened to BioWare.

josef fares is a fucking creative genius.

i dont think he would accept anyway. his deal with EA is basically EA hands him a lot of money and says "ok do your thing so people can say EA Originals have some good stuff on it" and fares says "ok and fuck the oscars"

Oct 27, 2017
Liked playing AWO with my wife, will definitely get this. Looks unique and fun, since it doesn't have to adhere to real world realism. Also AWO's ending could be seen a mile away.

B4mv

Nov 2, 2017
EA has a good thing with Josef Fares, he's his own golden marketing department for whatever game he's working on. Can say shit along the lines of 'Fuck EA they're shit' and then go on to tell a ton of copies of his game through EA.

Gassy_N0va

Oct 27, 2017
Watched this trailer last night with the fiancee and it solidified a purchase. Very cute trailer with what seemed to be a ton of different kinds of gameplay going on. Looks like it'll be a fun romp together!

mreddie

Oct 26, 2017
Good looking time, co-op games is bitter pill since I barely have any to help me play a co-op mode.

mreddie

Oct 26, 2017
Love Book gives me Pagemaster vibes.

Also, I guess the couple became the dolls but in the E3 things, it was the dolls coming to life, I'm so confused.

touchfuzzy

Banned
Jul 27, 2019
This looks fantastic, my son is getting into co-op games and getting better at them, this will be perfect to play with him!

VG Aficionado

Nov 6, 2017
I just saw this, amazing trailer! I love the premise and the variety of the gameplay. Josef is a genius.

Quite the shame that this isn't getting more attention. I would love to play this game with my girlfriend.

GlassCup64

Dec 16, 2017
I'm seeing that there's a physical PS4 version. Does anyone know if the game will give a native PS5 boxed version?

Kito

Nov 6, 2017
Replaying A Way Out with my girlfriend in anticipation of this game. Going for the platinum this run!

Any chance this also might get a physical release like A Way Out did? I'd really prefer to have a physical copy.

Edit: I guess it's PS4 only. It doesn't come up on a search, so here's a link for anyone interested!

Last edited:

NippleViking

May 2, 2018
Replaying A Way Out with my girlfriend in anticipation of this game. Going for the platinum this run!

Any chance this also might get a physical release like A Way Out did? I'd really prefer to have a physical copy.

Edit: I guess it's PS4 only. It doesn't come up on a search, so here's a link for anyone interested!
Tangential to the thread topic, but how is A Way Out as a co-op experience? My partner isn't much of a gamer, but is always open to trying. Wondering if we'd enjoy it

ty_hot

Banned
Dec 14, 2017
Tangential to the thread topic, but how is A Way Out as a co-op experience? My partner isn't much of a gamer, but is always open to trying. Wondering if we'd enjoy it
Played with my girlfriend and we both thought it was quite boring. Everybody else seems to love the game though... I think mechanically it is very poor, which could be why I think it was boring but it can also be why a non-gamer would enjoy it. My girlfriend is far from a gamer, plays 2-3 games a year at most, months apart from each other.

Kito

Nov 6, 2017

I played it 3 years ago with my then girlfriend and we both loved it. Just played it 3 years later with my current girlfriend and she thought it was boring for the first couple hours, but started liking it more as it went on.

However, the ending ruined the entire experience for her and I honestly feel bad not taking that into consideration, knowing her tastes. Oh well, maybe when she leaves me over this, my next girlfriend will like it more. šŸ˜‚

As far as I'm concerned, it's such a fun time, and easily one of my favorite co-op experiences ever.