• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Kolx

Oct 25, 2017

Too bad they didn't name it: it takes twenty, otherwise they'd be swimming in way more money right now.

Hieronymus Bosch

Alt Account
Banned
Jun 10, 2021
Would have sold 4 mil if you couldn't share it with a friend but 2 mil is still major profit for them just like A Way Out

Dest

Has seen more 10s than EA ever will
Coward
Jun 4, 2018
Work
Well deserved. Been playing it with my gf over the last few days and it's really quite great. Fares has always been very clearly passionate about his ideas and the medium, and this is the first project that I feel like that really, truly comes through. I'm also glad to see EA hasn't really tried to stick their fingers in Hazelights projects and are letting them do what they want to, and I expect these numbers will mean they can continue to do so.

nib95

Contains No Misinformation on Philly Cheesesteaks
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Everyone who can or is able to, ought to buy this game. You essentially get 2 copies for the price of 1 (for a co-op buddy), it's discounted as is (ÂŁ35 instead of ÂŁ45-ÂŁ70) and it's just ridiculously charming, fun and constantly creative. Not to mention stunning graphically too.

Starlatine

533.489 paid youtubers cant be wrong
Oct 28, 2017
too bad fares had to pay several millions for the era users who didnt enjoy it and it didnt make a profit

Deleted member 8593

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Awesome. It's so far easily in my Top 3 for the year, one of the best co-op experiences I've ever had.

shadowman16

Oct 25, 2017
Deserves even more sales. Pretty much my game of the year (only Returnal comes close). Hands down the best co-op multiplayer game I've ever played, and the most clever platformer I've played in a long time. I really hope whatever the next game the studio do improve this co op idea just as this game did over A Way Out, its really unique and its a pity more devs don't try something similar.

cw_sasuke

Oct 27, 2017
Thats massive and they def. waited until the 2m mark to make a sales announcement hah.

Its not gonna stop selling anytime soon.

Justin Bailey

BackOnline
Oct 28, 2017
I've been playing this with my daughter recently on the XSX and it's great. Much better visuals and performance than I was expecting too.

Fiksi

Oct 27, 2017
That's nice to hear, it's such a great game. I would love if they continued making co-op games like this :)

YaBish

Unshakable Resolve - One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Played some more of this with my fiancé yesterday and I cannot stress enough how incredible of a co-op experience this is. We were both rolling with laughter many times. What a joyful game.

The Artisan

"Angels are singing in monasteries..."
Oct 27, 2017
I was just playing this last night. It's my game of the year so far - but I haven't played that many games from 2021 at all.

Majora85

Nov 21, 2017
I've been playing through it with a friend the past couple of weeks and it's my GOTY so far. Better than Returnal, Ratchet, Resi, Hitman etc. Just so relentlessly inventive, varied and fun and an absolutely brilliant co-op game. Only Portal 2 comes close.

I can even imagine wanting to play it through a second time because you have such distinct roles in each section.

Micerider

Nov 11, 2017
My Goty so far, all the RE Villages, Returnal and R&C can't match the joys that this game provided me.

Mugen X

Oct 27, 2017
Colorado
Yay! This game would be my GoTY if it weren't for R&C, amazing game that me and my son had immense fun with. Can't wait for their next project.

Oct 25, 2017
I'm at the like, 3rd section? And it's really, really good. If anyone wants that experience of just working and having dumb fun with someone you're close to, I cannot recommend enough.

Deleted member 5129

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
100% deserved. Such a gem of a game. I wish there were more developers crafting proper co-op experiences like this.. but I am very happy that we at least have Hazelight Studios and Josef Fares for that.